• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Getting
This item is currently unavailable for online purchase. The item was not added to your cart.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Croft edition of Tomb Raider (with season pass) is $20 after GCU or $25 base. Considering the regular game is going for $30 that's definitely an error.

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like these are already dead. Had 2 mega man games in my cart, but got killed before I could check out.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Was about to pick up North Star. Damn, hoping Amazon price matches.

Bestbuy coming in clutch with these price errors tho.

Yolkghost

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I should've done it sooner, kept debating on whether or not i'd play them since I saw the wario64 tweet and lost my chance. Should've just taken my $5 street fighter collection and ran.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
SF 30th on Switch for $5 and $10 on PS4... fucking hell I'd double dip if I lived in the US or my friend still brought stuff over monthly. I hate not being able to take advantage of US prices and deals anymore :(

Fei

Oct 25, 2017
Wow I actually got on this early enough before BB stopped it. Now I wait for cancellation..

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing they had some sort of glitch where Black Friday deals and cyber Monday deals were temporarily stacking.

OP
OP
Chessguy1

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
I was able to get both $5 switch games, fist of the north star/VC4 for $20 each

i feel lucky

Fei

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I should've done it sooner, kept debating on whether or not i'd play them since I saw the wario64 tweet and lost my chance. Should've just taken my $5 street fighter collection and ran.

I was literally on the checkout page thinking this, then thought screw it, I can always cancel. Missed MM for $5 unfortunately!

Real

Oct 28, 2017
I'm guessing they had some sort of glitch where Black Friday deals and cyber Monday deals were temporarily stacking.

I think what it was is that they accidentally switched the dollar amount that games were supposed to be discounted by with the total value they were selling it at.

Borman

Digital Games Curator at The Strong Museum
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Very nearly had it :( Hit the final button before it cleared my cart (a few minutes ago)

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Ordered vc4, but looks like they removed it from my order history

Looks like they're cancelling all orders.

The only one I really care about was Tomb Raider. That's a crazy deal for the steelbook edition for $25. The others aren't that big of a deal considering all of those games were heavily discounted since a week ago so this isn't that major of a glitch.

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017

The only one I really care about was Tomb Raider. That's a crazy deal for the steelbook edition for $25. The others aren't that big of a deal considering all of those games were heavily discounted since a week ago so this isn't that major of a glitch.

Yeah I'd be surprised if any of the orders go through.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah I just thought it was a great price for vc4 seeing as it's 30 on PSN lol ah well.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
all the big games on sale went to Store only (aka they're not gonna be that way in the morning i betcha)

Status
Not open for further replies.