• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Best Buy Switch Leaks (Zelda: A Link to the Past, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Persona 5) [Update: Listings removed]

It really has come to this point. Best Buy's online system is erupting before our eyes and showering us with sweet sweet leaks for Switch games and more. A recap:

So far we have listings for PERSONA 5, ZELDA: A LINK TO THE PAST (?!), and METROID PRIME TRILOGY.

Everybody in the happening bunker stat!!!

Nov 17, 2017
Utah

On top of Persona 5 (Switch) being in Best Buy's employee system, there is also a listing for METROID PRIME TRILOGY FOR NINTENDO SWITCH

This is from the same situation that the leaked Persona 5 for Switch situation is coming from. I thought it would be best for it to have a separate thread.

Dest

Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
This is indeed the employee system. Persona 5 one seems a bit more legit, take with a grain of salt but expect a Direct soon if these are both true.

Oct 28, 2017
Here's hoping they don't fuck it up and leave in the traditional controls for 1 and 2. Metroid Prime 3 controlled like ass and I would love to get a version of that with twin stick controls.

Dest

Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Best Buy has leaked

- Joker Smash Render
- Persona 5 Switch
- Metroid Prime Trilogy Switch

I'm guessing there's a direct or something soon.
Yeah, back when I worked there the systems would be updated a day or two in advance. You could just search games by platform in that system and you'd see some things pop up here and there. Usually there was a direct the follow day or two, at the latest a week so I'd say it's pretty safe to say one is coming. It's just odd that they'd drop both of these before E3 as they're both pretty huge.

Oct 31, 2017
Best Buy has leaked

- Joker Smash Render
- Persona 5 Switch
- Metroid Prime Trilogy Switch

I'm guessing there's a direct or something soon.
In the Nintendo Direct, Doug Bowser saying "Thanks to our friends at Best Buy" lol.

But seriously, maybe a direct coming this month may actually happen.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
On top of Persona 5 and the Metroid Trilogy, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past joined the fun in Best Buy's system, along with original, unique SKU numbers. Thanks to our good friend Wario64.

alright Best Buy is wild. Now there's a listing for THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK TO THE PAST for Switch. Not making any of this up.

Link's Awakening is already on Best Buy's system so it's not a mistake