• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
What if Link's Awakening is internal EPD while LTTP is Grezzo?

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Best Buy just keeps leaking everything lol, maybe a Link to the Past remake ala Link's Awakening Remake is happening?

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
What in the heck did Wario just hack Best Buy to verify Persona 5 then start looking around for other goodies?

When the heck would this come out with all the other Zelda games?

Oct 25, 2017
Alright these listings are definitely bullshit then.

EDIT: Using this post to test images for OTs thx

NintendoDirect2019E3.png

Last edited:

Jamix012

Oct 28, 2017
Possible digital download code for the new and improved virtual console (finally happening)?

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Persona 5 and Metroid Prime Trilogy are just bad kept secrets, but this does put a smile on my face.

MikeH

Dec 3, 2018
Maybe this was some employee's April Fools joke and we didn't discover it until today?

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
Would Nintendo consider the 3ds game too soon to port? It probably still sells well on the 3ds.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
When I was a kid I always got the titles of A Link to the Past and Links Awakening mixed up. I wonder if that happened here.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Omg please be a real re-release or remake or whatever!

A 3D reimagining of ALttP would be crazy but I'd easily take it Link's Awakening style!

Status
Not open for further replies.