• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

aesync

Jan 19, 2018
Chicago
It was a great week and a half of internet threads with that fake oval switch. Probably my favorite. I got sucked down the tree rabbit hole too haha

VCFL

Jan 24, 2018
This one almost destroyed gaming press.

84955.jpg
Vice City nights, I need this.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
The Switch thing. Man, people were going nuts over that "leak" to the point that they were inventing evidence that it must be real that the faker never intended.

OP
OP
Vire

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
water-starter.jpg

RIP Water Platy :(

Now we just get Eevee and Pikachu. *jumps off bridge*

rakhir

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Pandaren_The_Burning_Crusade.jpg

I really liked this one, it was a rumour about a pandaren race for the first expansion of World of Warcraft.
I think only years later someone came out and confirmed he made the model as a test of how similar he can make a model to fit into wow estethics

brazilian

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I can't believe how much people were already trying their hardest to convince everyone else that no physical buttons at all was going to be a brilliant and fantastic choice for a dedicated handheld gaming console.

Some argued that the it would have a sort of textured touch screen that would change accordingly to the game and situation .

Mike Armbrust

Oct 25, 2017
What's going on here? I must have missed this XD
The center pic was "leaked" before we knew what the switch was. Almost everyone was convinced it was real and people used the tree reflection and keyboard layout to incorrectly determine it was taken by a Massive dev. Instead it was just a 3D print made by someone for fun.