• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Master Chuuster

GamingBolt.com
Verified
Dec 14, 2017
I was surfing Youtube and I came across this amazing fan-made trailer for Uncharted 4, made in style of the first Mission Impossible 6 trailer. It's a pretty cool trailer (though it does have quite a few spoiler-y sections for the game), so I thought I'd post it here.

Also, leading me to my question- what are the best fan made game trailers you've ever seen? Please post them here, I'd love to watch them, and I'm sure the rest of Era would too!

Oct 27, 2017
Not a trailer per say but the Majoras Mask short video from a few years ago is amazing. I still watch it from time to time.

Oct 30, 2017
I was surfing Youtube and I came across this amazing fan-made trailer for Uncharted 4, made in style of the first Mission Impossible 6 trailer. It's a pretty cool trailer (though it does have quite a few spoiler-y sections for the game), so I thought I'd post it here.

Also, leading me to my question- what are the best fan made game trailers you've ever seen? Please post them here, I'd love to watch them, and I'm sure the rest of Era would too!

Wow, so damn well done!
I love the MI Fallout trailer and Uncharted 4, such a perfect mix and editing skills.

Hvabbdakur

May 10, 2018
There's the Zelda Maker trailer. It's not for a game that actually exists, but it almost makes you think it is. It makes me wanna wave it at Nintendo of Japan and scream at them to make this as soon as they finish Mario Maker Switch.

Gezech

Oct 28, 2017
There's the Zelda Maker trailer. It's not for a game that actually exists, but it almost makes you think it is. It makes me wanna wave it at Nintendo of Japan and scream at them to make this as soon as they finish Mario Maker Switch.

I want this but they need to add the GBC (LA/Oracle's) and GBA assets (MC/FS) or no buy.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina

DAAAAAMN!! that's a badass trailer right there!

TheCheese

Dec 26, 2017

I remember this posted in the Red Dead Redemption OT when the game first came out <3

Last edited: