• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silence_and_I

May 7, 2018
Untitled_1.jpg

Hi guys, i finally have the rights to post a thread in resetera! as long as i remember i was always in love with video game music and my passion for it gets stronger year by year. i can proudly say that 90% of the music that i listened to this year, was from video game soundtracks. Gamespot used to make a video of the best game music of each year and put it in their Sound Byte blog but unfortunately they stopped doing that for a few years now. so this year i decided to do it myself. i really hope you watch and enjoy it! and please feel free to post your own favorite tracks in the comment section.

P.S: don't worry about spoilers, all the footage is taken from games official trailers and the reason i didn't include Deltarune was because most of its music was remixes of Undertale songs and i tried my best not to put remixes of songs or OST from remakes or remasters in this video just so it feels more fresh.

you can also visit our website for more content about video games(though most of it is in Persian):

https://bazimag.com

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
as nice as this is, this kind of self promotion is usually not allowed.

also as a second note, like 2 songs from Deltarune are remixes.

Oct 27, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Please take note, from the FAQ: Self-Promotion and Spam: Do not create threads featuring links to products or services that you have a direct involvement in. Users are welcome and encouraged to post in already existing threads about a product or service that they are involved in (including links that are specifically relevant to the thread) so that they may engage with the community. Please note that this policy also applies to verified users on ResetEra

Status
Not open for further replies.