• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
I've always figured I'd go for jafar's last wish but be like.

"I wish to be as powerful as a genie with none of the rules and drawbacks. I'll be free from the start."

Something along those lines.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think the idea was that no one ever considers the genie's limitations when making a wish, not even the genie because it takes him a moment to think about what he'd wish for.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Wish number one is to wish for enough wisdom, knowledge, intelligence, etc. to use the other two optimally.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

eating%20sandwich.gif

giphy.gif

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Infinite wishes, obviously.

Or giving a random item in your possession the wish granting abilities of a genie.

That sock with a hole in it you still keep in your drawer? Rubbing it can now grant you wishes.

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I would wish to go back in time with all of my memories. Make different choices, spend more time with some people and of course, a lotto ticket number.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
If I ever found myself with genie wishes I'd first want two things:

-A full list of all regulations, stipulations, and exclusions regarding wishes
-A lawyer with expertise in genieology to help me parse it and make it the best decision

So obviously the first wish you would attempt if possible would be infinite wishes. If not infinite then multiple. If you can't wish for multiple wishes, can you wish to undo the stipulations that prevent you from wishing for multiple wishes? This is important stuff.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wish for more wishes but what about wishing for a charm or box that gives me whatever I want exactly how I imagine it?

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City
I've always figured I'd go for jafar's last wish but be like.

"I wish to be as powerful as a genie with none of the rules and drawbacks. I'll be free from the start."

Something along those lines.

What if the drawbacks are tied to the power? so you 'd be essentially as powerful as you are now, or as you said "as powerful as a genie but with none of the rules or drawbacks"

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
1) The ability to speak and understand all human languages (you don't wanna know what animals think of you).

2) the ability to play all musical instruments.

3) as mentioned above, to go back to being 18 with all current knowledge.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
The two that I've settled on as being pretty powerful would be

1) A bank account with limitless money in it, meaning you just write any check or make any transfer or withdraw any amount of cash, which doesn't draw attention from anybody (like the IRS or the media)

2) The ability to control the health of any living thing including yourself. Granting immortality is probably against the rules, so this is the next best thing which basically ensures that you and your loved ones and posterity live full lives without succumbing to or being hindered by any kind of disease or other health issue. There is also the dark side of this power, which is to do the opposite of the above.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
If I ever found myself with genie wishes I'd first want two things:

-A full list of all regulations, stipulations, and exclusions regarding wishes
-A lawyer with expertise in genieology to help me parse it and make it the best decision

So obviously the first wish you would attempt if possible would be infinite wishes. If not infinite then multiple. If you can't wish for multiple wishes, can you wish to undo the stipulations that prevent you from wishing for multiple wishes? This is important stuff.
On second thought I'm going with this. Also I legit burst out laughing at genieology

OP
OP
BladeoftheImmortal
Oct 27, 2017
The two that I've settled on as being pretty powerful would be

1) A bank account with limitless money in it, meaning you just write any check or make any transfer or withdraw any amount of cash, which doesn't draw attention from anybody (like the IRS or the media)

2) The ability to control the health of any living thing including yourself. Granting immortality is probably against the rules, so this is the next best thing which basically ensures that you and your loved ones and posterity live full lives without succumbing to or being hindered by any kind of disease or other health issue. There is also the dark side of this power, which is to do the opposite of the above.
The genie is immortal so don't see why you couldn't make yourself immortal too