• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
"I just wish there was a genie who would make my life easy in one wish."
Not happening. Closest thing a person can do is win the lottery. So maybe focus on that.

Anyway... infinite wishes..

oledome

Oct 25, 2017
I would wish for the best possible health a human can expect from their lifetime

[edit] that is really selfish... I'd have to give it some serious thought

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Undo all the damage humanity has done to the planet and all life on it in the last ten thousand years."

I'd go with that if there was only the one wish. If there were more, the second would be "give everyone on the planet a random minor superpower" and the third would be "the genie is freed from its duties and may grant no more wishes ever again".

Mar 30, 2019
Pfft, some genie with all these rules and regulations. Can't even resurrect Robin Williams. I bet he couldn't even reverse climate change.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
An extra inch added to my penis.
"This makes my penis, the big penis."

"...ehhhhh...."

"Undo all the damage humanity has done to the planet and all life on it in the last ten thousand years."

I'd go with that if there was only the one wish. If there were more, the second would be "give everyone on the planet a random minor superpower" and the third would be "the genie is freed from its duties and may grant no more wishes ever again".

Congrats, the Genie takes the carbon out of the atmosphere but also sends humanity back to the dark ages, the excess oxygen in the atmosphere causes most of the insect life on earth to rapidly grow in size and with our reduced technological capacity its' only a short few decades before humanity is being hunted down and farmed by giant super spiders. The minor random minor super powers do little to alleviate the situation and to top it all off you've unleashed an evil, vengeful, omnipotent being with the powers of a god upon an already suffering populace.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
well, here's the answer:

Any instance of the use "and" would count as two separate wishes.

Standard 3 wishes:

1. I wish there were no rules on the rules that guard making wishes (no more "you can't bend the rules" since you're not bending the wish-making rules, you're bending the rules that rule over wish-making rules)
2. I wish there were no rules on making wishes (now you're bending the rules, since the limitations have been lifted, no more "you're limited to 3 wishes")
3. I wish for infinite wishes without any drawbacks or limitations (proceed to wish whatever whenever)

Only 1 wish:

1. I wish to be omnipotent with the ability to do anything any time any where any how without any limitations or drawbacks, including granting my own wishes.

Murfield

Oct 27, 2017
genie-lamp.png

May 26, 2018
The best genie wish is to make no wishes at all. You don't know this guy from any other stranger on the street. What's the matter with you?

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
"Hey Genie, what's the solution to climate change?"
-Answer-
"Aight, let's do that."
-You have one wish left-
"I'll take Superman's powers, please."

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
1. I wish I had the power to grant my own wishes with no ironic drawbacks

2. i wish you were free

3. keep the change

digreyfox

Nov 7, 2017
"This makes my penis, the big penis."

"...ehhhhh...."

Congrats, the Genie takes the carbon out of the atmosphere but also sends humanity back to the dark ages, the excess oxygen in the atmosphere causes most of the insect life on earth to rapidly grow in size and with our reduced technological capacity its' only a short few decades before humanity is being hunted down and farmed by giant super spiders. The minor random minor super powers do little to alleviate the situation and to top it all off you've unleashed an evil, vengeful, omnipotent being with the powers of a god upon an already suffering populace.

source.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I'd first wish that any of the rules of wishing don't apply to me.

Then I'd wish for more wishes.

After that I wouldn't wish for anything for a while. I just want the genie to sweat it out a bit.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
1. tell me who stole my atomic purple gameboy with pokemon yellow in it

2. make them stub their toe really hard

3. pocket universe in which i am god