• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
I love a good revenge scene. William Wallace taking out the Tower in Braveheart is probably my favorite but too long.

Ill go with when Uncas father gets revenge at the end of Last of the Mohicans.

The whole scene including Uncas rampage and death and revenge is like 5 min or so

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
The first time I saw this, I was amazed. It's even better when the music can be heard more clearly.

Of course, the 3 or so minutes after it are great too.

wandering

flâneur
Oct 25, 2017
Surprised this hasn't been posted yet:

The rest of the film is hit or miss, but this scene in particular is incredible, made more impressive by the knowledge that Hanks improvised his part entirely.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some of y'all are cheating by taking under 3 minutes of what is totally a 10 minute scene.

The "I Drink Your Milkshake" clip for example.

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017

Sir Lancelot's song in I Walked With A Zombie.

and

hannaclose.png

hannaclose2.png

Sadly I couldn't find a clip of it but the above moment from Hanna is my favorite from that film. The overly warm colors, her first truly emotional scene with someone other than her father, and on top of that it has some wonderfully impossible shot composition going on with both girls lying down on their sides, face to face but every shot has them both lying on their left arm so they take up the same space. It is so good.

Last edited: