Best non-Simpson family character on The Simpsons.

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
My friend and I were discussing which non-Simpson family character is the best on the show. For us it came down to Mr Burns, Milhouse, and any character Phil Hartman voiced.

Basically this will probably turn into a bunch of youtube clips but feel free to share which character you like best!

I'll start with one of my fav Burns moments.

Oct 28, 2017
Lenny and Carl are very low key but they actually have some of the best one liners and short gags in the series. They go underappreciated for their lack of major story arcs or significant screentime, but they're like the secret best characters in the show.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Lenny and Carl are very low key but they actually have some of the best one liners and short gags in the series. They go underappreciated for their lack of major story arcs or significant screentime, but they're like the secret best characters in the show.
"AHHH, my eye! I'm not supposed to get pudding in it!"

Oct 25, 2017
“Who’ll provide for me little ones!”

But yeah it’s Mr. Burns. I’ll go all the way and say he’s the best Simpsons character overall.

Oct 25, 2017
I can't say but I always wanted to know why Apu was chosen to be the only non-family member to be playable in the Simpsons Hit & Run?

You would have thought it would be easier to give a second level to Lisa like they did with Bart and Homer.

Nov 3, 2017
Moe. Definitely Moe. And Flanders but then he stopped being funny when his wife died and I haven't watched the Simpsons lately to see how is he doing.

Nov 2, 2017
If it ended around season 9 or 10 I'd probably say Moe. Since most of the characters have become unbearable due to the writing, I gotta go with Lionel Hutz.

Dec 10, 2018
Karl.

This man single handedly helped make Homer a success, then took the blame for him when it all fell apart. Despite knowing Homer is a complete buffoon he still stuck with him and went down with the ship.

Karl will never be replaced and he was only ever in one episode.