• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dental Plan

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
My friend and I were discussing which non-Simpson family character is the best on the show. For us it came down to Mr Burns, Milhouse, and any character Phil Hartman voiced.

Basically this will probably turn into a bunch of youtube clips but feel free to share which character you like best!

I'll start with one of my fav Burns moments.

Monster Zero

Nov 5, 2017
Southern California
giphy.gif

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Lenny and Carl are very low key but they actually have some of the best one liners and short gags in the series. They go underappreciated for their lack of major story arcs or significant screentime, but they're like the secret best characters in the show.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
It's Skinner for sure, he even manages to keep going with the modern day memes, now that's some staying power.

HyperCroutons

May 25, 2018
New York
Honestly it's hard to choose just one of the cast because they all work well off each other but my favorite stand alone character is Hank Scorpio.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Who'll provide for me little ones!"

But yeah it's Mr. Burns. I'll go all the way and say he's the best Simpsons character overall.

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
Milhouse. Props to Lionel Hutz, Troy McClure, Lenny and Carl also.

Edit: Fat Tony and crew also have a place in my heart.

Last edited:

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
I can't say but I always wanted to know why Apu was chosen to be the only non-family member to be playable in the Simpsons Hit & Run?

You would have thought it would be easier to give a second level to Lisa like they did with Bart and Homer.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Moe. Definitely Moe. And Flanders but then he stopped being funny when his wife died and I haven't watched the Simpsons lately to see how is he doing.

Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate that Lou and Carl are just two black dudes that the show never uses their race as a butt of or cheap joke.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
If it ended around season 9 or 10 I'd probably say Moe. Since most of the characters have become unbearable due to the writing, I gotta go with Lionel Hutz.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Karl.

latest

This man single handedly helped make Homer a success, then took the blame for him when it all fell apart. Despite knowing Homer is a complete buffoon he still stuck with him and went down with the ship.

Karl will never be replaced and he was only ever in one episode.