• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best use of Kroeger

• Raimi's Spider-Man OST

Votes: 61 89.7%
  • Batman Begins TV Spot

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • something else (!?)

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I'm watching this Batman Begins promo and laughing my ass off.

But I can't help but remember this banger created for Raimi's first Spider-Man film.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
WATCHING USwatching us
WATCHING USwatching us
WATCHING USwatching us
WATCHING USwatching us
WATCHING USwatching us
WATCHING USwatching us
WATCHING USwatching us
WATCHING USwatching us

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's in my head imagining LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH over the 90s Xmen Logan meme

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Xbx3f2d.jpg

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
1. Trying not to love you is damn good song.

2. Hero is a good song as well please fuck right off.

I spent good money to unironically see Nickelback in concert and you know what? They kicked ass. These fuckers know EXACTLY who they are. Played all their hits, only 2 songs of the new record (and one was good "song on fire") and killed it. They fucking had fans blowing Chad's beautiful mane back and weird cursive writing on screens for "Faraway" They played "Someday" and "Too bad" classic fucking songs off their old records. They played "Something in your Mouth" and invited girls of dubious age onstage to sing along. They played "Lullaby" and gave a beautiful tribute to Chester Bennington who had just passed. This was peak butt rock and I enjoyed every second of it.

You know what? They didn't play "Trying not to love you" because THEY HAVE SO MANY GOOD SONGS AND HITS. To answer the question it's Spiderman 2 easily

blitzblake

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like a bad ass kid walking out of the cinemas at the end of Spider-Man.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
1. Trying not to love you is damn good song.

2. Hero is a good song as well please fuck right off.

I spent good money to unironically see Nickelback in concert and you know what? They kicked ass. These fuckers know EXACTLY who they are. Played all their hits, only 2 songs of the new record (and one was good "song on fire") and killed it. They fucking had fans blowing Chad's beautiful mane back and weird cursive writing on screens for "Faraway" They played "Someday" and "Too bad" classic fucking songs off their old records. They played "Something in your Mouth" and invited girls of dubious age onstage to sing along. They played "Lullaby" and gave a beautiful tribute to Chester Bennington who had just passed. This was peak butt rock and I enjoyed every second of it.

You know what? They didn't play "Trying not to love you" because THEY HAVE SO MANY GOOD SONGS AND HITS. To answer the question it's Spiderman 2 easily

I don't mind them. But, I saw them years ago at the absolute height of their popularity. They were boring as fuck. They literally just played all the songs exactly as they are on the albums and had about zero crowd interaction. They sounded good, but yeah, it was just a lifeless performance.

thecowboypoet

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How the fuck is that Batman Begins promo real?! It looks like a mid 00s CW show.

Also: Hero is a shit song.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i recently found out Devin Townsend is friends with Chad Kroeger and holds him in pretty high regards. i know Devin Townsend has lead a pretty weird/interesting life, but that has to be one of the weirdest tidbits so far

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
there's a moment during that Letterman performance at like 2:25 where Chris actually can't believe how good he sounds harmonizing with his guitarist. he's elated, and it extends through the rest of the song. Letterman always had the best sound guys, this would happen a lot.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i would withstand so many dashboard confessionals if it meant i didn't have to endure any nickelbacks.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
actually, looking back, 2004 Chris Carrabba might have been the perfect spider-man.