• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How good will this conference be?

• [RIP AND TEAR INTESIFIES] tier

Votes: 138 11.5%
  • Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies tier

Votes: 382 31.7%
  • Only here for Shinji "THE GOAT" Mikami tier

Votes: 190 15.8%
  • YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Votes: 286 23.8%
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 208 17.3%

• Total voters

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017
Wooooooooooooo! Yeeeeeaaaahhh!!!!
giphy.gif

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
Just FYI, the title of this thread breaks the mobile layout of the site lol.

Wooooooooo!

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
You mean this cunt who has been obnoxiously screaming for the past hour and a half gets to play DOOM Eternal and I don't?

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
I presume they're ending on this because it's been the only legit good stuff in the conference (I'd label Ghostwire as a solid reveal, Wolf expansion as a good one, rest was garbage).

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Because it's a masturbatory ad specifically about Bethesda. If it was about games in general sure, but it comes across as incredibly tone deaf in my opinion when you're trying to look good by claiming your games helped people get over depression as an actual selling point. It's comes across as really gross

Fair enough. Personally I like seeing it talked about in a mainstream setting, it helps take the stigma out of mental illness. I know, I know, insert the Hbomberguy video about woke brands, but being cynical all the time gets draining. :-)