• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pix

Oct 25, 2017
Will be out this much and should fix a majority of the issues that people have had since launch, glad to see they haven't forgot

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
...I was literally playing DOOM like 10 minutes ago and wondering to myself "Has anyone asked if a patch is coming for stuff like the sound glitch."

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Finally! Took 'em long enough. The audio glitches were my biggest pet peeve with the game, so it'll be nice to jump back in with those finally fixed.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Had the audio glitch once or twice, good to see they will actually fix it.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Aaaaaand I have an excuse to play this again. Great from Bethesda and Panic Button to make the game as flawless as possible.
Bring the FOV slider back!

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Is Bethesda handling this internally or is it Panic Button?
Might be Bethesda cause they have Panic Button working on Wolfenstein II right now

Nov 8, 2017
can we get an increased reticle size and alternate colour options too? Super hard to see the assault rifle reticule sometimes particularly on portable.

Thoraxes

Oct 25, 2017
Gehenna
I still haven't picked this up yet, but I'm still planning on snagging it on Switch.

Seeing this news helps a bunch too. Was really just waiting for the first sale.

Doctre81

Oct 26, 2017
...I was literally playing DOOM like 10 minutes ago and wondering to myself "Has anyone asked if a patch is coming for stuff like the sound glitch."
a56b987360799defe2882804633c722f.png

I did a couple weeks ago. I'm sure I'm not the only one though.

Abrasion Test

Oct 27, 2017
Is Bethesda handling this internally or is it Panic Button?
Might be Bethesda cause they have Panic Button working on Wolfenstein II right now
Probably brought the game internal to fix issues but honestly have no idea. Working with contracted studios always becomes tricky with post launch. The issues with MCC gives alot of insight into how it could get complicated.

skullwaker

Oct 25, 2017
Great news. I already finished the campaign but this would make me feel better about jumping back in at some point.

What-ok

Dec 13, 2017
PDX OR
I still haven't picked this up yet, but I'm still planning on snagging it on Switch.

Seeing this news helps a bunch too. Was really just waiting for the first sale.
I waited until last week to grab a copy. It's been super fun. I didn't play the other versions so the graphics, frame rate etc... don't bother me a bit. I think it looks and plays great and it will be even better once they fix the glitches.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Yessss was hoping this was soon since Rocket League on the Switch got its patch announcement.

If they address performance during really hectic moments and add video capture I would be pretty excited. Motion controls is a plus, but shouldn't be expected from a Western dev unless it's for VR.

R00bot

Nov 1, 2017
And with this news I just purchased DOOM on the Switch. Glad to see they're supporting it post-launch.

Thoraxes

Oct 25, 2017
Gehenna
I waited until last week to grab a copy. It's been super fun. I didn't play the other versions so the graphics, frame rate etc... don't bother me a bit. I think it looks and plays great and it will be even better once they fix the glitches.
Glad to hear it! And yeah, same here. I've not played it yet in any form.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finally... those sales boost put in work :P

No mention of graphics/frame rate in the tweet... so don't get your hopes up too much

Blackie

Oct 25, 2017
Wherever
Perfect! I paused my playthrough deep into hell when I hit the audio bug. Now that the fix is in I can finally destroy evil with extra fidelity :)

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Prayers were answered from the Rocket League thread when they announced their big Spring update for improvements

So I look forward for Wolfenstein II support for Switch

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
And yet still no fixes for the things that broke on PS4/xbone thanks to the last 6.66 expansion?

(Can't get the plat because that patch broke the campaign collectibles when it launched. Team is aware and admitted to it, team dont care...)

Pokemaniac

Oct 25, 2017
If they patch in gyro aiming then I might actually pick the game up. Otherwise it just isn't worth my time.