• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I knew they were having issues with the client for the Beta, but the "don't click any buttons" sure is something I wasn't expecting to read lol

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
What exactly is the bug? Does it get your steam account VAC'd or something?

(yes, I know this isn't on steam)

pronk

Oct 26, 2017
Is it a game client or a nuclear missile launch control centre?

Appropriate for the game subject matter.

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
dQBgByy.png

ry-dog

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I think people only have themselves to blame at this point - don't preorder games

Jun 7, 2018
Germany
What the fuck?! I just started the Bethesda.net lauchner and I have to download the whole B.E.T.A. again. Thanks a lot, Bethesda! You had one job.

Sorry but I'm really pissed right now. I go to sleep (it's near midnight here in Germany). This is ridiculous!

Arulan

Oct 25, 2017
It's good to have competition...

Oh wait, that's right, forced exclusivity is bullshit and doesn't help anyone but the platform-holder.

Much like the Windows Store, Uplay, and Origin, this is just another client/storefront that isn't trying to compete by being a more attractive platform.

I have no problem using other platforms than Steam. In fact, I encourage having more options like GOG, but I want a real reason to.

Heisenburger

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They've someone incorporated their gamebyro jank into a launcher.

They should release a fallout: jank edition just for comedic reasons.

Ironically this version wouldn't have any bugs.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
How does something like that even slip through to the public? I know, Bethesda, but come the fuck on.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Do not try to use the application we let you download, we repeat, do not try to use our own application that we let you download to be used"

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
This just happened to me. I have very fast internet but for people that don't or have caps this is extremely shitty.