• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
So I guess it's not reversible, but an entirely separate cover that you can pick up for free? Can't say I've ever seen anyone do this, but they probably have. Pretty cool!

Edit: Apparently there are multiple!
Wolf2_SwitchBoxArt_Tactical.png

Wolf2_SwitchBoxArt_Collage_BNET.png

Wolf2_SwitchBoxArt_Mayhem.png

Wolf2_SwitchBoxArt_Stealth.png

Last edited:

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Pretty sure Bethesda did this with Skyrim for the Switch as well, it was a beauty of a cover as well.

Like this one to!

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Bethesda is the good guy 3rd party dev that could on the Switch. I appreciate all the effort on bringing their games on the Switch with such quality ports where they even enhance them with this great looking covers.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
The jpeg looks high-enough res that you could just print it out yourself onto some glossy high-weight stock and avoid the 'limited supply' nonsense.

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Yea, GameStop has exclusive artwork for Skyrim as well. Was just the artwork handed out with the game. IIRC, it was uploaded and you can print your own out now, though it's probably not exactly the same.

I'd love to have the alternate cover art, but between that at $60 and no artwork at $48 with GCU I think I'll stick with GCU. Maybe I can grab one cheap somewhere else.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Regular cover looks way better, but more companies should experiment with reverse/special covers. The one in Doom was soooo good.

horkrux

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna print this if I ever decide to buy it for the Switch. Always appreciate some high res covers :D

badmoviefan

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Very smart considering this is somehow making me like 25% more likely to buy this game. Collector mentality. I got the snowy Skyrim cover from Gamestop a few months after that came out. The employee told me he had them and gave me one for free.

Jackpot

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Which of the three Blaskowicz enhancements is better to invest in?

Which one is the most fun?

You get all of them eventually, and maps tend to be designed for all 3. The DLCs center around each of them and hint at the playstyle they support: super-crawl = stealthy, shoulder-charge = action, stilts = mix.

Yoshi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Bethesda is the good guy 3rd party dev that could on the Switch. I appreciate all the effort on bringing their games on the Switch with such quality ports where they even enhance them with this great looking covers.
I cannot see how seeling an unplayable game on cartridge can make them the good guy third party. Sega, for instance, brought Sonic Forces day and date to the Switch, with the complete game on cartridge, same for Sonic Mania. Activision appears to do the same for Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy (minus the exclusivity deal with Sony for the first year).