• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What platform will you get the inevitable Fallout 3 Remastered on?

• PC

Votes: 85 25.3%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 41 12.2%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 139 41.4%
  • PlayStation 4

Votes: 71 21.1%

• Total voters

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

BE32019_SaveTheDate_HERO_1920x870.jpg

Start speculating! Refresh Walmart Canada!! But most importantly… mark your calendars!

E3 is coming, and on Sunday, June 9 (5:30PM PT), Team Bethesda returns to Los Angeles for our 5th Annual Bethesda E3 Showcase. It's going to be a hell of a night. We have got an in-depth look at DOOM Eternal plus much, much more.

We want to "Be Together" with all of you this year and with that in mind we are planning to invite more of you, our biggest fans, to join us on our biggest night of the year. Official invitations – with additional event details, including how to register for a chance to attend this year's showcase – are coming soon.

Don't forget to share your thoughts using #BE3 on social media. During our preshow, we will be highlighting fan photos that use the hashtag.

My personal speculation as to what we'll see:

• Wolfenstein Youngblood trailer + release date
  • Wolfenstein 3 first trailer; no release date
  • Fallout 3 remastered for PC, PS4, XBONE and Switch
  • Tango's new game (TEW3?)
  • Arkane Lyon + Austin's new game
  • Some more info on Blades and a possible shadow drop just like Fallout Shelter back in 2015
  • Fallout 76 DLC
  • DOOM Eternal trailer + release date
  • RAGE 2 post-launch roadmap

Last edited:

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Legitimately surprised they have anything worthwhile to show considering their rather desperate Elder Scrolls VI tease last year.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for Todd to come on stage and make a passing joke about how some people thought 76 was bad to thunderous applause and laughter.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Yeah well this was kind of obvious.

Also, i hope tango's new something will make a presence, pretty please aj need these kind of games.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Doom Eternal and Wolfenstein: Youngblood will be the highlights plus whatever the hell Starfield is

Wouldn't be surprised if Tango's new joint is shown there too. Maybe something from Arkane Lyon?????? Hopefully????

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
Ok that tweet is funny. Even despite the Fallout 76 failure I am still excited about what they have to show, but Bethesda has to work hard to convince me and pretty trailers are not going to do it. Still hyped for this event. Glad they are there

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Reassuring to see they're coming back. I imagine the three big pillars will be Doom Eternal, a remake of Fallout 3 or New Vegas, and a lot of talk about how they've fixed Fallout 76 (Maaaybe f2p?). We might see a little gameplay of Starfield, with a "look forward to more in the future" comment, and maybe we'll see more of Elder Scrolls: Blades.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol people thought they wouldn't be at E3!

Show us Starfield please!! I know it's next gen so I'm not expecting it n

Sep 14, 2018
you can kinda see hints in the picutres, like the wingstick, and the other stuff like the panzerhound, hopefully the 3 people holding hands means evil within 3.

Jan 9, 2018
Doom eternal
Wolfenstein
Elder scrolls blades on switch immediate release
Starfield single player focus
Fallout 3 remastered

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I am kind of worried about what they will show.
Starfield sounded pretty early in the reveal, so likely nothing from BGS other than updates.
doom eternal.
the already announced spin offs.

they still need some big surprise i feel.

daniel77733

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Very nice!!! 8:30pm EST is great considering it was 10pm or 11pm EST a year ago. Give me that Doom Eternal blowout and hopefully Wolfenstein Youngblood too. And hahahaha in regards to "refresh Walmart Canada".

BenRoderick

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Okay...
I thought Bethesda was not going to do a E3 showcase because I think they don't have any new games to show excluding of course Doom Eternal.
But okay sure, why not?

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
- Doom Eternal
- Elder Scrolls Blades
- Fallout 3 remaster?
-Wolfenstein Youngblood
- Hoping for a collaboration between Nintendo and Bethesda to get Tango to make a new Eternal Darkness
- Starfield sneak peek

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
My personal speculation as to what we'll see:

• Wolfenstein Youngblood trailer + release date
  • Wolfenstein 3 first trailer; no release date
  • Fallout 3 remastered for PC, PS4, XBONE and Switch
  • Tango's new game (TEW3?)
  • Arkane Lyon + Austin's new game
  • Some more info on Blades and a possible shadow drop just like Fallout Shelter back in 2015
  • Fallout 76 DLC
  • DOOM Eternal trailer + release date
  • RAGE 2 post-launch roadmap
As is tradition with anything Fallout, I feel the 3 remaster will get leaked some point in May.

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
Thought the last two conferences were boring but it's nice to see at least some publishers are still doing conferences.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
This should put to rest the idea they wouldn't come. Wonder if Google will have a presence?

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
TES6 isn't this year and it's likely that it will be BethLauncher exclusive when it does come out at this point.
Hey if they want my money they'll put it where I buy my games.

I think they should be listening to customers instead of shoving stuff dows their throats if Fallout 76 and their other recent stuff is anything to go by.