• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who do we want to see on the stream?

• Todd Howard

Votes: 369 31.8%
  • Todd Howard

Votes: 490 42.2%
  • Todd Howard

Votes: 301 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Why would they trademark a codename though?
Expectation: Fallout 3 Remaster/Anniversary announcement (similar in scope to Skyrim Special Edition) for all current gen consoles including Switch.
Dream: Fallout: Starfield, a far flung future spin off of the Fallout series, focusing on large open worlds on multiple planets in a brand new solar system.
My wild guess is Fallout: Starfield is it's name. I don't however think they're connected. I do think this is just some remaster announcement that they're throwing out pre-E3 for good measure.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
If I remember right, their (Obsidian and Bethesda) relationship is not that good, because New Vegas failed to get higher scores. Obsidian lost a bonus and I suppose Bethesda wrote them off after that. So it will be some other studio, if it is a spin off game.

IIRC they've said before there's no bad blood between them over that.

Keeng

Nov 1, 2017
I look away for a second to help someone and I miss something

edit: saw it that time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stellar Drift

Jan 6, 2018
Bethesda's strategy. Bump up clicks, views, and hype by making it look like you are going to announce something Fallout related. Do whatever they can to get a big audience. Then announce a new IP for maximum exposure.

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I'm still not sure if dabbing is ironic or not. We're in that awkward phase where I can't tell if someone is serious or making fun of it.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
130k people watching a TV screen and a Bobblehead

The power of Bethesda ya'll

Hibiki

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
Curious to know what form this Fallout related announcement will take. If it's just a re-release of some form then this is some nasty hype.

Heckler456

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Fallout Shelter was perfectly received because it was almost a throw-away thing at their conference. No way they're doing a dedicated stream for a mobile game.

Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.