• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
I'm interested in Rage 2, I haven't played the first one but the E3 footage got me curious.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder why ESO is showing a Chapter that's been out for months instead of the Wolfhunter update or Murkmire.

Risev

Oct 27, 2017
Odd that we'd get Doom at Quakecon but not Gamescom a fortnight later. Makes me wonder if it's just going to be a trailer and nothing hands on.
Wasn't the Doom 2016 Quakecon demo exclusive to attendees anyhow? Pretty sure we had to wait until the E3 after that Quakecon to finally get to see it. Not sure if they're doing the same this time.

Nov 8, 2017
Wasn't the Doom 2016 Quakecon demo exclusive to attendees anyhow? Pretty sure we had to wait until the E3 after that Quakecon to finally get to see it. Not sure if they're doing the same this time.

I'd have to watch the reveal again but all I recall is something like "you'll see more Doom Eternal at Quakecon" which I guess could mean anything.

Jul 26, 2018
RAGE 2 looked REALLY good at E3. Hopefully the next couple of showings get a lot of buzz since Bethesda's outings haven't exactly set the retail world on fire lately.

Risev

Oct 27, 2017
No Starfield or ES6? Ridiculous
Absolutely NOT ridiculous. You think they'd show 10 seconds teasers for each during E3, and then have their substantial showings at Gamescom just a couple of months later? Besides, Starfield is at least 2020 and ES6 is still in pre-production and will most likely not enter full production until after Starfield is released.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
No Starfield or ES6? Ridiculous
Can't believe they're not showing off the Hammerfell height map. SMFH!

Absolutely NOT ridiculous. You think they'd show 10 seconds teasers for each during E3, and then have their substantial showings at Gamescom just a couple of months later? Besides, Starfield is at least 2020 and ES6 is still in pre-production and will most likely not enter full production until after Starfield is released.
Pretty sure they were joking.

Apo

Oct 28, 2017
Will their lineup for QuakeCon offer more than those 4 games and the first Doom Eternal footage or is everything so far away from being released?

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i guess they felt Fallout would overshadow everything. it's going to sell like crazy already so why bother

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
That's super weird. Summerset has been out for a bit now. We're getting Cyberpilot which isn't coming out until next year, but no Fallout 76.

daniel77733

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hoping they show new footage of RAGE 2. I played through the first one after E3 and I really enjoyed the game. Can't wait for the sequel.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man WTF now I gotta change my avatar

Erm, I'm sorry, I guess? I've been using this since day 1 *shrug*

fiQFw.gif

GroovySnake

Jun 10, 2018
USA
Rage 2 is looking great, and I love the Andrew W.K. choice for their marketing. That guy (and his band) rock! I do need more Doom Eternal though.

GameShrink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Even knowing their Quakecon plans, Fallout 76's absence is still weird. The gameplay and QA there probably won't wrap up half of the questions we have.

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
I'm more than a little excited honestly. I'm a big TES fan, and while it is definitely different, I can't wait to try it out. Honestly, I'm more excited for Blades than Fallout 76 for various reasons.
Same here. I'm way more interested in Blades than FO76. If they get the gameplay loop right, it has the potential to be a great, hugely popular game. I can easily see it being more successful than FO76.