• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lakitu

Dec 8, 2017
Please announce Starfield. I don't think FO76 is going to cut it for Bethesda single-player enthusiasts.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Super hyped about Bethesda's conference this year! All these BGS projects got me wondering! Starfield where are you?!

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
The E3 didn't even start and there is already only (more than) one Bethesda surprise left. Sad.

Arrahant

Nov 6, 2017
NL
If we get a cinematic tease of TES I won't be able to contain myself. That Soule sound always hits like a truck.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
anything less than starfield is a disappointment imo

so i'm expecting skyrim for mobile

7thFloor

Oct 27, 2017
U.S.
It's Starfield I'm like 99% confident.
They've got these stars in all of their E3 promotional material, Bethesda Softworks has grown a lot larger and I don't see why they would reveal both RAGE 2 and Fallout 76 prior to the show if they didn't have something huge left to reveal.

DfCI4Z1WAAA4rCK.jpg:large

Between this and the stars behind the vault door on the Fallout painting for seemingly no reason it's got to be Starfield.

Oct 26, 2017
Don't forget guys that Hines very likely means other games published by Bethesda as well. Like a Doom 2,which would be fantastic of course. He doesn't mean BGS perse.

There IS a real good chance BGS will present more than just Fallout 76 though. Whether that is the long rumored mobile game, Fallout 3 remastered or a new IP remains to be seen. Daniel from Noclip clearly spoke about new games from BGS and it would surprise me if they aren't shown or talked about during BE3 and only covered in the documentary come June 12.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'll take Prey's new DLC/expansion? and a 4K update for the XBX. Anything Prey, really.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Would do anything for a Juli Kidman TEW standalone expansion.