• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
It would've been a better contribution to humanity as an artificial reef, but these assholes don't know anything about giving. It's all taking and it'll never be enough until they have everything and everyone else has nothing.

Johnny Blaze

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
DE
In comparison to the legislation Boatsy DeVos attempted to pass...

Link
...this minor vandalism, which may not have been directed at her specifically, appears insignificant compared to the damage she intends to do to education to suppress the poor and minorities with her government authority.
Her support of merging the labor and education departments of the fed is also alarming.

After watching the first episode of Westworld S2 yesterday, this vandalism and what she and the administration intends reminded me of Dolores' monologue if what they intend comes to pass:

For years I had no dreams of my own.
I moved from hell to hell of your making, never thinking to question the nature of my reality.
Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Did you ever stop to wonder about your actions? The price you'd have to pay if there was a reckoning?

Yachts and piers.

Edit:
P.S.-
Sweet dreams, Betsy.
Vandalising her yacht is the least someone could do when this devil will destroy lives.

Deleted member 42221

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
She is actively and deliberately making people's lives worse. I find no sympathy for her.

I'd like to see her net worth reduced to what her depraved worldview thinks teachers should be payed.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bet...rb-college-loan-forgiveness/story?id=56838833

New rules proposed by Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos would impose stricter standards for students defrauded by for-profit colleges to qualify for relief on federal loans.

The planned rewrite of "borrower defense to repayment" rules, proposed on Wednesday by DeVos, would cut an estimated $13 billion in department spending -- primarily awarded directly to defrauded students as debt relief -- compared with Obama-era aid.

Raising the bar on federal loan relief claims, the proposal would require borrowers to prove that for-profit institutions either knowingly misled them or acted with "reckless disregard for the truth."

The change would substantially limit Obama-era regulations, passed after the collapse of predatory for-profit colleges ITT Technical Institute and Corinthian Colleges, which granted borrowers aid for various breach of contract claims.

giphy.gif

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
10k damage only? Did he just blow all the light bulbs of the yatch with an air soft gun?

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Her and her stupid colgate comercial smile. I want all her teeth to fall out, but they won't because she's obscenely rich and has amazing dental coverage. Fuck her and her stupid teeth.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't she have ties/owns a credit company that goes after students that have defaulted on student loans or some shit like that?

She sure does. Her family makes millions off them. She says she's divested from them at this point, but no doubt her family still has ties even if she personally no longer does. Same way Trump's kids still make bank.

Then again, she probably just lied and they bought it. She lied about everything else, like how her being listed as a board member on a foundation that donates millions to anti-LGBT group and cited it as a "clerical error"....one that apparently lasted for 17 years.

Out of all of the people under Trump, Devos is probably the most dirty. Her and her family are astonishing corrupt. Possibly moreso than even the Trump family because the Devos Klan are far more insidious and have been doing it for far longer in the political realm in Michigan and now even further. But as long as you give a little to charity with a fucking fake smile, nobody really looks at the shady shit. They're a US Oligarch that buys their way in.