• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

atamize

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
They dropped the second F-bomb this season. I thought AMC only allowed one? World's gone crazy, fuck it, just let the bombs fly.

Apr 19, 2018

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They should just go full FX. I remember a few of their shows would throw out a fuck or two a season. Then Snowfall happened. Quentin Tarantino can't keep up.

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
My mind would be blown if kim is playing a long game here. Marrying jimmy so she can somehow get leverage and get revenge over what he did with her last episode.

The title of the last episode this season could apply to something she does, not jimmy

Vipershark

Oct 28, 2017
My mind would be blown if kim is playing a long game here. Marrying jimmy so she can somehow get leverage and get revenge over what he did with her last episode.

The title of the last episode this season could apply to something she does, not jimmy
That's something I legitimately considered.
During the vows, Kim seemed to linger just sliiiiightly too long on the "I do", and her facial expression made it look like wheels were turning in her head.
Maybe what breaks them is Saul getting a taste of his own medicine in a big way.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Nah I think Kim legitimately loves Jimmy. She doesn't love Saul, though. She's trying to bend his arc towards the light, but this isn't gonna go how she thinks.

Kim's a lot of things, but she's not cruel. Certainly not in this way.

lurksalot

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
During the vows, Kim seemed to linger just sliiiiightly too long on the "I do", and her facial expression made it look like wheels were turning in her head.
Maybe what breaks them is Saul getting a taste of his own medicine in a big way.

Yup, Saul gonna get that class action money and lose half (or more) of it to Kim because there was no pre-nup.

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
Great episode. Has already surpassed breaking bad for me. Gus and Lydia have aged a lot since BB. It's a shame it's coming to an end. Hoping for some really good cameos in the final season. Just hoping they keep that dumbass Jesse off it but he's kind of a package deal with Walter at this point.

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
Maan I really hope Kim isn't falling for Jimmy's "this time will be different" thing. I can't take seriously that someone as emotionally smart as her would fall time and time again for his lies.

And I hope Howard finally realises Jimmy is a scumbag not worth saving and hatches a plot to screw over Jimmy's life.

Even back in season 2 it was clear that Howard isn't the evil character he appeared as in the first season, and anyone still pretending as such clearly just wants to root for Jimmy against all decency.

Great episode. Has already surpassed breaking bad for me. Gus and Lydia have aged a lot since BB. It's a shame it's coming to an end. Hoping for some really good cameos in the final season. Just hoping they keep that dumbass Jesse off it but he's kind of a package deal with Walter at this point.

And yeah the show already surpassed Breaking Bad for me. Breaking Bad's filler storylines almost bored me to tears during the middle seasons. Better Call Saul just does that stuff better.

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I love this show more and more. The writing is sooo good that it is painful to see everything unfold. Shame that the ratings don't agree.

Gyroscope

Oct 25, 2017

Yup, Saul gonna get that class action money and lose half (or more) of it to Kim because there was no pre-nup.

Ooooh shit! That would be some crazy breaking bad point of no return for Saul with the slow long con insidious burn.

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
If the hesitation during the vows was anything but because she adores Jimmy, she's selling it spectacularly well. She looked utterly smitten, it was a fantastic piece of acting without the need to say anything.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Will Nacho survive this season?
I think the possibility is very much there, you could read into the exchange between Saul and Walt/Jesse that he's at least under the impression that Nacho and Lalo could be alive (though I think Lalo most certainly won't be). It's left ambiguous enough.

If I'd have to make a guess, Nacho may be how we find out about the Vacuum guy (though we might not actually see him again for obvious reasons). He's been wanting out of the game for a very long time now and it makes sense for Saul to eventually discover that option through some means, which may be Nacho.

JSR_Cube

Oct 27, 2017
Another great episode. It's been a great season overall.

I loved the Jimmy vs. Howard epic scene but it kinda makes me sad that we might not see Howard again (or for a while). Patrick Fabian plays his character (especially the unknowing arrogance) so well!

BestTestie

Banned
Jan 13, 2020

How could anyone even think that considering how emotional she was to get married last episode? She clearly loves Jimmy, she wouldn't hold that much contempt.

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
Think he just says "it wasn't me it was ignacio" when he mistakes walter and jesse for someone else. Could be throwing blame for something he did at a dead guy.
Thats true. I think next season tho we will see the overlap, what jimmy was doing during breaking bad when he was not with walt and jesse, and Nacho may be a part of it.

How could anyone even think that considering how emotional she was to get married last episode? She clearly loves Jimmy, she wouldn't hold that much contempt.
I didn't see all that emotion. The camera fixed on the marriage license and on Jimmy saying I do after hesitation, so it gave me feelings of this is going to bite jimmy in the ass later, like this one event will bring him some major future consequences.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Awesome episode, this show is so good. Legit felt bad for Howard, totally undeserved.

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone remind me exactly why Jimmy is SO pissed at Howard? I've seen every episode of the show and loved it, but time between seasons causes some details to be fuzzy. Just because Howard never took Jimmy seriously enough before?

Jimmy's relieved when Howard tells him that he believes it's his fault. Jimmy's the kind of person who refuses to take responsibility for the bad things he's doing, so he takes Howard's confession as absolution of his own guilt. Jimmy's petty revenge acts to Howard are a projection of the guilt he's feeling towards himself.

source: I've heard people talking about psychology on tv a few times.

BestTestie

Banned
Jan 13, 2020
I didn't see all that emotion. The camera fixed on the marriage license and on Jimmy saying I do after hesitation, so it gave me feelings of this is going to bite jimmy in the ass later, like this one event will bring him some major future consequences.
I guess you're blind. Even Peter Gould said it was an emotional scene for the both of theme in the BTS YouTube video this week. Not to mention the passionate sex scene when they got home.

This marriage will hurt both of them obviously, but Kim certainly isn't planning some crazy revenge plot against Jimmy. She doesn't hate him.

Last edited:

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess you're blind. Even Peter Gould said it was an emotional scene for the both of theme in the BTS YouTube video this week. Not to mention the passionate sex scene when they got home.

This marriage will hurt both of them obviously, but Kim certainly isn't planning some crazy revenge plot against Jimmy. She doesn't hate him.
Yeah I have to say the "Kim is playing the long game!" takes are maybe the weirdest I've read about this show yet

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Yeah the emotional arc of the marriage scene was beautiful. All business at first, and Jimmy downplayed the romance while talking to Huell. But their love started to peek out during the main ceremony, and just exploded out of them at the end.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I have to say the "Kim is playing the long game!" takes are maybe the weirdest I've read about this show yet
I honestly can't help but notice that some fans are really quick to be suspicious of women in this fandom. Like, remember back when Stacey was having those PTSD flashbacks where she thought she was hearing gunshots at night, and Mike stayed up and found it out was just the paperboy throwing news papers really hard, and it basically lead to Stacey wanting to move out of her house, and people immediately zero'd in on the "She's faking it to manipulate mike into buying her a house" which makes no sense as she has no reason to believe that Mike has that kind of money and we have no reason to believe she's secretly that manipulative and evil? Obviously, nothing came of that and everything is as it appeared: She's just a really antsy woman who has trouble coping with the death of her husband and that results in some panicky behavior. Back in Breaking Bad, people were really quick to villainize Jane in those same terms, which obviously a lead in to justifying Walter letting her die her being an act of protecting Jesse.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that has to be on of the silliest things I've heard. Makes no sense at all.

Not even to mention they didn't seem to sign a pre-nup, and Kim presumably has way more money to lose than Jimmy. :P

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly can't help but notice that some fans are really quick to be suspicious of women in this fandom. Like, remember back when Stacey was having those PTSD flashbacks where she thought she was hearing gunshots at night, and Mike stayed up and found it out was just the paperboy throwing news papers really hard, and it basically lead to Stacey wanting to move out of her house, and people immediately zero'd in on the "She's faking it to manipulate mike into buying her a house" which makes no sense as she has no reason to believe that Mike has that kind of money and we have no reason to believe she's secretly that manipulative and evil? Obviously, nothing came of that and everything is as it appeared: She's just a really antsy woman who has trouble coping with the death of her husband and that results in some panicky behavior. Back in Breaking Bad, people were really quick to villainize Jane in those same terms, which obviously a lead in to justifying Walter letting her die her being an act of protecting Jesse.
oh it's not specific to this fandom, it happens with any show with a male protagonist with female supporting characters who don't always support the protag's goals. skyler did get it especially bad tho to the point where Anna Gunn got real life harassment about Skyler. Cooking meth and killing people is okay, but fucking Ted? TOO FAR, apparently. A lot of viewers will always side with a show's protagonist no matter how horrible they are, and Walter is one of the most unpleasant protagonists of any show I've ever seen.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
That final Jimmy meltdown was one of the best scenes in the series. He could've ended that convo with a simple 'tbh I'm just not that interested' and walk away winning, but his ego and the history between them was just too strong. I'm actually not sure if that was Fabian's last appearance, I'd hope not.

Not sure how Gus is gonna deal with Lalo, but couldn't they have predicted that he'd still put the moves on Gus if they put him in prison? Now they're always reacting to his schemes.

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
That final Jimmy meltdown was one of the best scenes in the series. He could've ended that convo with a simple 'tbh I'm just not that interested' and walk away winning, but his ego and the history between them was just too strong. I'm actually not sure if that was Fabian's last appearance, I'd hope not.

Not sure how Gus is gonna deal with Lalo, but couldn't they have predicted that he'd still put the moves on Gus if they put him in prison? Now they're always reacting to his schemes.
I keep re-watching that scene over and over it's so good!
"I'm like a god in human clothing! Lightning bolts shoot from my fingertips!"

Nov 9, 2017
Now I wonder if Jimmy will make it a goal to topple Howard.

I think things between them were all good until he saw that Namaste license plate. How dare Howard be able to go from depression and insomnia to being a calm and healthy mental state of mind? Jimmy thought he had successfully transferred all of his "Chuck" guilt to Howard.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
giphy.gif

Goddamn

Agh, 'lightening' ? C'mon giffers...

Last edited: