• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
Red Dead Redemption 2 and Metro Exodus are two of my most anticipated games for 2018.

RDR2 is still officially supposed to be out this Spring, while Metro Exodus is meant to be out in the Fall, but as we all know, delays are almost always the rule. RDR2 has already been delayed once, Metro has yet to get delayed, however it's coming out later than RDR2, at least as of the present day.

Here are the second trailers released for these games.

So which game do you predict will actually get released first?

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
rdr 2, if it gets delayed again imma be dialing
7slSmjN.jpg

OP
OP
SharpX68K

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
We haven't see gameplay of RDR2 and I think we've only seen 'mock-up' gameplay of Metro Exodus.
I think what we've seen of Metro is closer to 'gameplay' than what we've seen of RDR2, though.

I'm really torn about which one I think will come out first, that's why I'm relying on ERA.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
gut tells me RDR2 is a lock for Spring, i.e. sooner rather than later. last delay probably gave it more than enough time

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to think Red Dead. Although we're approaching its release in a few months (spring 2018) with little about the game still known.

arcticice

Oct 31, 2017
Take-Two's investor call is in two weeks, so we will hear from Rockstar before that. on the OP question - definitely RDR2 before Exodus

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
You answered the question in your OP.

No one can tell you if the release dates will change for both games.

Status
Not open for further replies.