• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've seen footage of this behavior before, and I've read commentary... But I've only seen bits of his behavior here and there. The amount of footage on this dude is unreal. This is a PJW video which I know will upset some of you (I personally generally like his content), but it's pretty light on his political commentary and is more so a montage of Biden getting way too creepy with young girls. There's even footage of him doing it to an older woman. Creepy as hell:

This guy may be the Democratic party's next presidential candidate.

Last edited:

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
hahahahahha

i knew this was going to come up, he's too touchy feely.

Democrats better run a woman for President who was never married to an accused adulterer.

Bán

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He needs to tone that down, but I'm sure he thinks he's just being paternal / affectionate. Non-issue for me. Just get someone to tell him to stop.

If this is the worst they've got on this guy then he's doing alright.

Tesseract

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
if 'it's so creepy, i don't even wanna think about it' is the best you can do, something is very wrong.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
hqdefault.jpg

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
I was just thinking this will probably disqualify him from the presidency lol. I like the guy but he seems creepy.

Cream

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone spoken out against him about this? Just curious because I know it's something people have commented on and joked about a lot, but I can't think of anyone he's done this creepiness to actually saying something about it.

Emrober5

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't watch the video but I'm sure it includes many of the instances that I've seen before.

I'm not saying he is a predator but his behavior is really creepy. I don't understand why his people wouldn't make him aware of how this looks. I also would not allow a stranger to touch my child like that.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Correct me, but isn't he like this with everyone? I thought I remember him being like this with Obama also.

Mhaz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's always seemed like a bit of a creeper to me. Wouldn't surprise me a bit oif allegations were to be dropped against him.

ashep

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, this far worse than Franken resting his hand on a grown woman's ass during a photo.

Many Democrats want him to step down yet this is minimised.

ashep

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone spoken out against him about this? Just curious because I know it's something people have commented on and joked about a lot, but I can't think of anyone he's done this creepiness to actually saying something about it.
Yeah because children who get groped by authority figures are always keen to talk about it.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He comes from a different generation I suppose. In Joe's case, I would chalk it up to trying to establish a personal connection with the person more than trying to get his jollies. He probably also has no qualms with talking to a kid, whereas as millennial me would be terrified of being misconstrued as some predator.

Either way, I don't think he'll be the next Democrat nominee. He would be too old and too "establishment" for 2020's taste. We need new blood.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Grampa Joe has boundary issues. I've always just considered him to be an affectionate person. If someone is uncomfortable with him doing that then he should respect their boundaries.

FlipSider

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
remember that time he took some random baby's pacifier out of its mouth and then sucked on it himself. dude has always creeped me out

Dicer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He's a generally friendly guy...we truly live in a time where any contact whatsoever is considered creepy or vile. It's not a good look

Joe is a nice guy, can't we accept that without applying some layer of automatic guilt?

gorelimey

Oct 25, 2017
PJW = prisonplanet = Alex Jones = Infowars

How anyone can like his bias content I don't know. Sold out in 2010 to copy everything from RT and wikileaks.

These people have blood on their hands: Jared Miller and Pizzagate.

Status
Not open for further replies.