• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...co-founder-alan-foster-over-money-allegations
Lonzo Ball Severs Ties with BBB Co-Founder Alan Foster over Money Allegations
Lonzo Ball has severed all ties with Alan Foster, co-founder of Big Baller Brand, because of allegations that Foster took money from the Los Angeles Lakers guard.

Per ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne and Paula Lavigne, Ball accused Foster of using "his access to my business and personal finances to enrich himself" after Foster could not account for approximately $1.5 million that has left Ball's financial accounts.

Harrison Gaines, Ball's agent, said in a statement he will be taking "a more active role" in his client's career in light of the situation with Foster:
Sources told Shelburne and Lavigne that Lonzo "expressed his concerns about Foster to his father several times over the past few months but deferred to LaVar to manage the situation."

"I've always believed in the best in people. Regretfully, I put my complete trust in Alan Foster to manage my son's business affairs," LaVar said in a statement. "At the end of the day, family comes first, and I support Zo wholeheartedly. Together, we will make this right."
The other brothers have also followed suit to sever ties.

giphy.gif

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
In trouble? It was in trouble before (did they actually ever get shoes out to stores?), at this point it's dead.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
why would you hook your finances to the loudmouth at the barbershop?

regenhuber

Nov 4, 2017
Feels like yesterday that LaVar asked for 1 bn $ from Nike, Adidas and co. to sign their sons.

Shame on him for setting up his son (a.k.a meal ticket) with such a shady money manager.
But hey, LaVar exploited his wife's stroke to boost his reality TV show, so not surprised.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Their company is called Big Baller Brand. It was over before it ever started.

Deleted member 9838

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is this that t shirt brand that was popular like 10-15 years ago with the two Bs ? The one backwards B and forward B? What was the name of those shirts again?????

TheLucasLite

Aug 27, 2018
Guess I'll have to resort to cutting a giant hole in the crotch of my pants to show how much of a big baller I am now.

Amory

Oct 27, 2017
If Lonzo was a better player, LaVar could've sold the brand enough to make it work I bet. But he isn't, so.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
This could have worked. With better management, a better player and Lavar nowhere near it.

How did getting hisbuoungee two sons kicked to Eastern Europe work for them?

This guy perma fucked his kids. GG

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
If Lonzo was a better player, LaVar could've sold the brand enough to make it work I bet. But he isn't, so.

No it wouldn't have. It's hard enough for the established companies like Nike and Under Armor to sell sneakers attached to mega stars like Paul George and Steph Curry. Big Chinese companies with lots of money behind them have been signing up name players for years and nobody is really checking for them in that way.