• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cubanb

Oct 27, 2017
So there aren't pairs this year and it's just a coincidence that two contestants know each other? Tried finding spoilers if people figured out if there more pairs but can't find anything.
I feel like there has to be more than one of these pairings and they just don't want to show us yet.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
So there aren't pairs this year and it's just a coincidence that two contestants know each other? Tried finding spoilers if people figured out if there more pairs but can't find anything.

It sounds like it's just really sloppy casting and they're just trying to ignore it by mentioning it but then not talking about it again.

There was definitely other pairs that people had discovered that knew each other in some way. I think Ovi and one of the other guys were in rival frats at the same time and knew each other. But there were others as well.

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
In for the fuckery again, but so far meh on the first episode...glad there's 5 people from the tri-state area at least

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Lol no one posted and I see why, STOP CASTING THE HOT REDNECKS WHO ARE LIKELY SHIT ASS RACISTS

This alliance already sucks.

Last edited:

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
Every season I try to get into big brother, but I always keep comparing it Big Brother 2, which imo was the pinnacle and bow out a few weeks in.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Lol no one posted and I see why, STOP CASTING THE HOT REDNECKS WHO ARE LIKELY SHIT ASS RACISTS

This alliance already sucks.

Yeah, he literally picked all the people who least resemble himself. It's kinda rough how, every season, they show all the girls get together (this season + Tommy), declaring they will get one of the girls in control. Girl power, etc etc. And then some random person falls out of it and it inevitably snowballs for some bro to take over. We actually do have a pretty great cast of ladies this season, would like to see them get their acts together.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I was like 'surely he won't just nominate the obvious choices' and it was like, welp jk it's a straight white southern dude.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They actually cast people who know each other ON ACCIDENT. BB probably needs to fire its casting team too.

OP
OP

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Live feed update and a plan for this week's eviction.

It's surprising how problematic some of the cast has been early on this season. With Jack easily being the worst of the bunch. He just loves to shit talk the minorities behind their backs for no apparent reason. Even Jessica's husband has called him out on his bullshit in regards to what he has said about her body.

D-cv8TPXoAA-q12.jpg

but his hatred towards Kemi is something else.

^^ You can see more of Jack's behavior in this twitter thread but it does have game spoilers.

Producers have taken notice and told him to calm his ass down, but that hasn't stopped him from making the news rounds.
A week ago, "Jason Mimosa" or Jack Matthews, was just a hunky Big Brother houseguest with memes on his side. Things have shifted rather quickly, and the strong alliance member is being called racist and sexist from commentary featured on the live feeds. A Change.org petition also asks for Jack's removal from the house immediately, after some of his aggressive words struck a chord among viewers.

The petition was started by Erin Murphy of Beverly Hills, Florida after Jack was seen making aggressive comments toward the only Black woman in the house, Kemi Fakume. The petition explains Kemi's safety in the house may be compromised if Jack continues to behave aggressively toward her.

A blurb about the petition explains this. "Jack Matthews has said numerous racist things and has been very aggressive towards the only Black woman in the Big Brother house, including saying he wants to "stomp a mud hole through her chest," it explains. "He needs to be expelled for Kemi's safety and to show that it's not okay to be racist in 2019, especially on TV."

Anyway, Sam won the veto this week and Kemi was suppose to be the target but Christie had a change of heart thanks to Nicole. Sam ended up taking Cliff off the block and Ovi was the replacement nominee. Now Ovi is the main target. Ovi unfortunately has made alot of bad moves this week and looks like he is going home unless something drastic happens in the next 24-48 hours.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 42105

Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Julie Chen confirms tonight's evictee will not be headed home, in her words they will continue to live inside the big brother house.

giphy.gif

OP
OP

Deleted member 42105

Banned
Apr 13, 2018

Twist is called "Camp Comeback"
Evictees will not be competing in any challenges, not participating in any votes, and sleep in a have not like room. They can still play the big brother social game though. When the Camp gets 4 evictees, they will have a competition to see who can come back officially.

David is included, he's back.

1HhhM3y.png

^^ Shook

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Evictees will not be competing in any challenges, not participating in any votes, and sleep in a have not like room. They can still play the big brother social game though. When the Camp gets 4 evictees, they will have a competition to see who can come back officially.

This is weird so basically, no one is eliminated til week 4-5?

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
I am completely fine with this twist mainly the problems with Battle Backs was that the eliminated players were not able to build lasting bonds and were eliminated as soon as they could once they were back in the game. This twist enables these players to build up these relationships. Plus we get more pop off opportunities.

Jiggy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wherever
It looks like Kemi, Jessica, and Bella are the next 3 targets. This cast really wants to get rid of all the minorities don't they.

OP
OP

Deleted member 42105

Banned
Apr 13, 2018
David already giving the feeds life a few hours in.

David out here trolling, he made a joke about how a self help book inspired Jackson to move out to LA lmao then we got this rant

this twist is delivering.

Last edited:

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
David already giving the feeds life a few hours in.

David out here trolling, he made a joke about how a self help book inspired Jackson to move out to LA lmao then we got this rant

this twist is delivering.

That Jackson guy is a dumpster fire of a human being...what is up with that rant?

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017

1HhhM3y.png

^^ Shook

So which minority will win Camp Comeback?

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad David is back. Myself and a few friends always pick two people to win, one male and one female, but you have to pick only after the first episode. My picks were David and Bella so you can imagine my pain lol.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Wow.

"Female alliances never work, so let me torpedo this one after I saved Kemi last week". Only question is if she'll try to pin it on Nicole.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
Wow.

"Female alliances never work, so let me torpedo this one after I saved Kemi last week". Only question is if she'll try to pin it on Nicole.

I immediately knew she would rat on them, cuz she thinks the 8 person alliance has her back....girl when they get rid of all the other minorities, they're coming after you...

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I immediately knew she would rat on them, cuz she thinks the 8 person alliance has her back....girl when they get rid of all the other minorities, they're coming after you...

I'm sure someone much smarter than me could make a case for this setting back the whole fight against the model minority myth and the wedge between races, but she genuinely seemed close to Kemi last week so I have no idea why she'd just immediately rat them out before nominations. I don't watch the feeds but I hope it's at least a red flag to her that Aquaman just went and ratted her out immediately.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Aquaman will be gone soon. He's too bossy and already wearing a target.
Play too hard too soon and you gone. Be invisible for the first half of the game.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bella/Ella/[whatever has nickname is] was dumb for blowing up the girl alliance. Could've held them both on the low and transitioned based on where the game heads. What a foolish move.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Man, this season is just a dumpster fire already, a uber alliance makes things way boring. Also, fuck, CBS is just throwing Kemi under the bus. I know Jackson has been the bigger asshole but CBS is already pushing him as the top guy.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
These threads got so much more action on old site. Did BB fans get snapped but not brought back. Admittedly though, has gotten stale somewhat in comparison to Survivor IMO

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
These threads got so much more action on old site. Did BB fans get snapped but not brought back. Admittedly though, has gotten stale somewhat in comparison to Survivor IMO

An alliance full of vapid dumbasses (I know this is not exclusive to this season) are voting out all of the POC and it's grossing people out. Also, it makes for horrible television when said alliance full of vapid dumbasses are able to steamroll over everyone who isn't in the alliance (from the 1st episode).

I'm convinced the casting director for CBS reality shows is a racist.

I don't think the Camp Comeback "twist" is going to result in anything meaningful; whoever gets back into the game is gonna have the same fate as some "battle back" contestant who wasn't able to mingle.

Also...Julie. Chen. Moonves......

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 42105

Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Nick wins HoH and unless
someone tells him and Bella that the alliance was planning to turn on him
this is gonna be another boring ass week.

The producers of this show better be happy that Love Island completely bombed, because holy shit this season is awful.

An alliance full of vapid dumbasses (I know this is not exclusive to this season) are voting out all of the POC and it's grossing people out

Dumbasses? Nah man you're being too nice, they're flat out racists and misogynistic pieces of shit. Some of the worst scumbags that have ever been on the show.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
Nick wins HoH and unless
someone tells him and Bella that the alliance was planning to turn on him
this is gonna be another boring ass week.

The producers of this show better be happy that Love Island completely bombed, because holy shit this season is awful.

Dumbasses? Nah man you're being too nice, they're flat out racists and misogynistic pieces of shit. Some of the worst scumbags that have ever been on the show.

Let's not deny these vapid dumbasses multiple titles, they can be dumbass racist misogynists at the same time.

Like...the lack of self awareness from voting out the African-American one, then the South Asian one, then the Nigerian-American one....and next the Hispanic one? If they haven't done so already, somebody on that alliance is gonna say "X could never be racist for [reasons]."

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I'm bailing, this season is just a lame ass uber alliance with pretty boys and girls going after the outcasts and the twist already looks like nothing. At least the last 3 seasons had a mix, here, it's just so lame. I doubt Nichole or Cliff will go though the top 10 unnoticed.

I honestly hope the ratings sink and social media for this season is nil but they'll likely blame the Love Island lead in.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm bailing, this season is just a lame ass uber alliance with pretty boys and girls going after the outcasts and the twist already looks like nothing. At least the last 3 seasons had a mix, here, it's just so lame. I doubt Nichole or Cliff will go though the top 10 unnoticed.

I'm gonna continue watching...I feel they're going to backdoor Bella after Jess leaves, and I will be at the very least entertained, because Bella needs to learn a lesson...

Everyone who had a hand in casting and deciding twists/advantages needs to be fired....

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I'm gonna continue watching...I feel they're going to backdoor Bella after Jess leaves, and I will be at the very least entertained, because Bella needs to learn a lesson...

Everyone who had a hand in casting and deciding twists/advantages needs to be fired....

A. Basically LEGIT being racist if they do that. Fucking hell.
B. Which is weird since the last 2-3 years, if felt even but I really blame the Tyler-Cody thirst for this season plus getting that Jason Momoa-ish racist shit.

OP
OP

Deleted member 42105

Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Let's not deny these vapid dumbasses multiple titles, they can be dumbass racist misogynists at the same time.

Like...the lack of self awareness from voting out the African-American one, then the South Asian one, then the Nigerian-American one....and next the Hispanic one? If they haven't done so already, somebody on that alliance is gonna say "X could never be racist for [reasons]."

You're right, it's just so frustrating that none of these assholes get called on their bullshit. Even the producers are staying out of it by not adding it to the show.