• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
okay, so what will happen to the Gameinformer show?
They're not sure. Andy said they're going to keep putting out the print and digital version of the magazine (which makes sense, that's literally why Game Informer exists) but with a staff of 12 instead of 19, things are going to have to change. It certainly sounded like they WANT to keep doing the GI Show, but they're still working everything out.

I wonder how many listeners they get to the podcast? They don't get a ton of viewers on youtube, maybe 16k-17k on average, but I believe Ben's mentioned that more people listen to the audio-only version. Maybe they can start running ads on the podcast to defray some of the cost.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
Looks like Imran at least has something to do in the immediate future which is nice. I've enjoyed his past appearances with KF and he seems to have good chemistry with that crew.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Whelp, time to start watching Kinda Funny.

Really awesome news for Imran. I just hope everyone affected has similar stories soon.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I just started watching Kinda Funny on a regular basis as opposed to here and there so that's very exciting.

Going back and forth between EZA and KF puts me a in a good mood.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The posted a new Replay....

wEQf1xS.png

It is a 90-minute highlight reel of all the fun they had with ex-staff over the past few years