• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Temperance

Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
Hoping since it's not tied to a season it can have it's own thread. Has anyone seen this yet? My overall enjoyment of this was through the roof, laugh out loud moments of comfortableness. Andrew was above and beyond a total ass
The money scene holy shit
this episode (not the first time) and got his in the end. The teasing that Nick got was so on point and him being one of my top characters on this show it was a bit rough to watch. Anytime Lola gets screen time is a thumbs up, really messed up home situation she has going on still.

Edit: I see that it's categories as S3 but no other episodes released. Should a S3 OT be made if that's the case? If a mod feels like this should be locked please proceed.

Last edited:

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
So I couldnt find a season 3 OT for some reason which is weird cause I remember a lot here liked it before

I get that the character design is off-putting but I just got to the Macho Man "cameo" and lost it.