• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M_5oYU-IsU

The man, the meme, the legend. Now with a full version of the song and a video.

If you have no idea what this is, it's based on a hilarious freestyle with nonsensical lyrics and BS imitating the sound of a gun that turned into a meme. Here's the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF8JhHgpRog

And here's my favorite meme that came from it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm1Xm2Iupzo

Probably makes the most sense to watch this videos in the reverse of the order I posted them.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I love this!

A few lesser known grime artists were getting vocal with their disdain for Big Shaq and his attention. I believe he deserves it, personally one of my favourite memes of recent times.

Song is lowkey fire also.

OP
OP
spam musubi

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I love this!

A few lesser known grime artists were getting vocal with their disdain for Big Shaq and his attention. I believe he deserves it, personally one of my favourite memes of recent times.

Song is lowkey fire also.

His handling of this all seems good too. He seems to have embraced the meme. Watched his Vice video where he just reads YouTube comments and responds to them and he was really funny. He gets it.

Groof

Oct 26, 2017
It's funny how someone that's taking the piss out of an entire scene gained so much fame quicker than anybody in it. More people should give grime a chance, even though this is more drill.

It's hilarious though so I'll allow it.

OP
OP
spam musubi

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny how someone that's taking the piss out of an entire scene gained so much fame quicker than anybody in it. More people should give grime a chance, even though this is more drill.

It's hilarious though so I'll allow it.

I love grime, but its appeal is a bit niche imo. Of course the meme would be more popular.

Do we have a grime OT?

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So this is what Summit1G keeps mumbling in his stream. I had no context. LMAO.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Now that's a cool music video.

EDIT: This is my first time hearing of Grime but I'm liking its style.

Last edited:

Facism

Oct 25, 2017
got a lad who plays football with us nicknamed Skrat.

We've gotten mileage out of it, I can tell you.

GrizzleBoy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
SKRRRRRRRR-BOP.

When the ting went quack quack quack?

You man were duckin'!!

Phew, that wordplay though.

Underrated in the game.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Love that he shot some of this video on Toronto of all places. His posse has some Somali dudes and there are a lot of them in both London and Toronto.

OP
OP
spam musubi

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
Love that he shot some of this video on Toronto of all places. His posse has some Somali dudes and there are a lot of them in both London and Toronto.

Dude's letting his mates ride with him on the gravy train, can't hate.

I'll do the OT either tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I'm open to any suggestions in terms of what to include and whatnot.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
"You went quack quack quack!"
*duck quack noise*

Is one of the funniest lines from one of the meme videos. YOU DICKHEAD! Is another funny line. Too bad it's removed from the real song.

OP
OP
spam musubi

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
By the way, The Roots trolled Shaq(uille O'Neal) on Fallon by playing Mans Not Hot during his entrance:

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorite memes this year. Totally okay with this being a gateway for grime.

Just sauce
raw sauce

CellarDoor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A diss track to a comedic parody....

200w.gif

Last edited:

Deleted member 16609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harlem, NYC
Wait, Ya calling this grime? The beat and flow is similar to UK Drill music more than grime. Like, Harlem Spartans, 410, Moscow, Agyeman, A.M. and so on from that scene.

Edit-I knew that beat sounded familiar. That's 67-Let's Lurk. Straight up drillas right there.

Last edited: