• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
canada
So I was at coffee with this swell tinder girl, first date. You know we talking and shooting the shit. All is good. She goes over how she does videography or some shit for some movies filmed around here. Cool shit, so I ask her favourite genre. She said superhero movies. Cool shit I say. I tell her my favourite genre which is comedy and she says this.

"I dont like comedy"

hol' up, waht. This woman literally does not like comedy in any form. Massive red flag. She later got super drunk and molested my hand so I shoulda bailed.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A blind date literally opened in complete seriousness with "I need help with my severe depression."

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Someone once told me that they were planning to commit suicide on a first date so that's still probably the biggest one

In terms of something more minor....one time a lady spent half of the date talking about drama she had in high school and that she liked to "be a bitch and judge people". I also once had a guy complain about not having anything to do on his college campus, and when I brought up studying he told me he didn't need to, like, ever, which I found hard to believe because he had been a computer science undergrad for several years.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I asked a girl about her interests. We went through sports, hobbies, study, music... nope. The only things she did were watch Netflix and go to work. Literally nothing else with her time.

When I was leaving she was exciting to see my bike, so I asked her if she was into bikes or cars and she said "no, I like how motorcycles look but they're dangerous and irresponsible."

Also she didn't like dogs. Just a plain white, wet blanket.

Sayers

Oct 28, 2017
Spent the whole time talking about her ex and how she was still in love with him even though she didn't like the way he treated her.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
"Hillary and Trump are basically the same,"

My Date, 2016

I was tipsy at the time, but that shit sobered me up real quick. No amount of booty was gonna save that date.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I asked a girl about her interests. We went through sports, hobbies, study, music... nope. The only things she did were watch Netflix and go to work. Literally nothing else with her time.

When I was leaving she was exciting to see my bike, so I asked her if she was into bikes or cars and she said "no, I like how motorcycles look but they're dangerous and irresponsible."

Damn, what's her Era name?

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Had a date go psycho in a high class restaurant during which I found out she worked for a sex hotline. I was living with my aunt in L.A at the time when I met her. I managed to watch an Episode of Swoozey and he talked about a black girl doing the same thing to him and it sent me wondering if we dated the same girl because she got crazy also.

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
First and only online date I ever went on, when talking about work/career goals, she explained that she was Mormon, believed that women shouldn't work once they're married, and was hoping to get married soon and make "five or six little heavenly warriors". She brought this up a couple more times throughout the date and would rub her leg against mine under the table each time.

I stuck around until the end, but it kinda freaked me the fuck out.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Dude would apparently fantasize really hard about strangling his mother and would frequently get the urge to. Great for him to bring that up.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
make "five or six little heavenly warriors"
u3lVlme.jpg

Pocky4Th3Win

Oct 31, 2017
Minnesota
I picked up a girl once at he house and as she was leaving her house she was screaming at her dad about she is tired of his friends and his shit as well as other colorful language. I asked if everything was alright and she replied that she just needs to get fucked to forget. We had a nice dinner and then I dropped her off at home, don't want that baggage.

nayriee

Banned
Jan 26, 2019
Generally dudes who give off vibes that I or girls in general shouldn't work, need to stay at home. Have had a few instances of guys that think staying at home and doing nothing is somehow interesting and appealing to me.

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing wild just the usual "I'm separating from my spouse and I have a kid." Shit you're supposed to disclose in your profile. Don't care about if someone divorced but can't be pulling a Drake and hiding a child.

Pocky4Th3Win

Oct 31, 2017
Minnesota
Nothing wild just the usual "I'm separating from my spouse and I have a kid." Shit you're supposed to disclose in your profile. Don't care about if someone divorced but can't be pulling a Drake and hiding a child.
Had a date introduce me to her child when I first met her and her Childs first words to me were " Is he gonna be my new daddy?". I was 24 and not ready for that.

MrToughPants

Oct 30, 2017
Said she deliberately got pregnant with her ex because they were having relationship issues and she thought it would bring them closer together.

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Last date I went on.

Her: So you are from there. Do you know this person
Me: Yeah I know her (We had broken up 3 weeks earlier)
Her: isn't she amazing.
Me: Yeah she's cool
Her: she's amazing and proceeds to talk this person up for close to 40 minutes, given that they only met briefly this is really a little creepy. and I can barely get a word in to change the conversation

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This could be me except replace NF with play games.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
A girl yelled and basically screamed at me on our second date, when I was a few minutes late picking her up at the bus stop at the bottom of my road. I had been in the shower, got her text and went, without replying, which I should have done. But I rushed down the road to pick her up, and when I pulled up she lost it on me.

She ended up being a little too out there, and things didn't last long.

The first date went well, too. She said she was nervous and had a few drinks. We went out for supper, had a good time and then I dropped her off. Then she wanted to come over, and meet my family on the same day, and also go to a Chinese restaurant near me that she loves. So we did. She freaked out when I picked her up, brought a crushed donut and a drink in her purse, and wanted to watch me play video games. GTAV specifically. But got mad when I told her it'd take a while to install and update because I'd just gotten it and hadn't.

She said she wanted to date me and see me again, but I haven't seen her once since. I tried contacting her and asking if she'd like to do something, but she didn't want to because one of her favourite YouTube streamers was having an 8 hour charity stream. Then she blocked me for asking if we could do something again.

I should have known and just said screw it, but the first date went well and the second was good after the freakout. I also wasn't having much luck.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
"Gay people are SO annoying".
"Fuck feminism, I love getting flowers and being treated like a lady".
"I'm extremely jealous lol".
* Yells and is extremely rude towards waiters and clerks

I have gotten all these four from separate people and three in a single night out. Bailed really hard that time.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Anytime an ex-boyfriend is brought up. Or even if they ask me about my exes. NOT RELEVANT.

Also "I don't like chocolate." Girl, it's not gonna work out.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
She just got divorced from her ex because she videotaped him to prove that he has sex with other men, and he did.

That was within the first 10 minutes of our conversation. I was like... good luck to you, gave her a hug and walked away.

Oct 25, 2017
China
So I was at coffee with this swell tinder girl, first date. You know we talking and shooting the shit. All is good. She goes over how she does videography or some shit for some movies filmed around here. Cool shit, so I ask her favourite genre. She said superhero movies. Cool shit I say. I tell her my favourite genre which is comedy and she says this.

"I dont like comedy"

hol' up, waht. This woman literally does not like comedy in any form. Massive red flag. She later got super drunk and molested my hand so I shoulda bailed.
When you lack self awareness that you're the red flag. SMH.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Being late for everything. It's the reason I ended things with the last girl I was dating. I really hate that shit, especially when it's a movie date.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
This happened to my friend but she was seeing this guy and he was the walking definition of a red flag.

When she talked about protection he said he never uses it. When she told him he has to wear a condom he argued with her and said she is calling him dirty. After that he claimed there is no sex education in Venezuela and that he didn't know condoms are important. He then still proceeded to argue that he was being called dirty.

Keep in mind this is like a week of knowing each other when he did all this. He asked to fuck her hair because he watches a bunch of hentai. When she told me everything I said that is fucking weird and a huge red flag. The breaking point was when she told him she had been raped before and then he decides 30 minutes later to say "i want to rape you right now".