• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
These are legit, from big "leakers" (lmao the irony of this), beware around the internet as a whole and filter Spider-Man from all your stuff, the original post is deleted, but the watermark should be enough lmao

AVOID THE COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD, TURN BACK NOW

You have been warned

Multiple times

Stop now

boj91izlriy71.jpeg

wUkVSjv.jpeg

SAME FUCKING INJURY
spider-man-no-way-home-excl1.jpg

Last edited:

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
Oh, I thought this was going to be some bit about that interview with Andrew where he said our obsession with money was going to destroy us.

So the leaks were right? Coolio

May 26, 2018
That trio image really shows the different design choices on display. I'd say at least one is immediately recognizable, and one looks like… a different character.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well I'll be damned - there was enough smoke around Daredevil that it's not really surprising, but still, crazy to see him there.

Tobey's haircut looks weird. Maybe just the angle?

OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
NOBODY SAY SHIT TO ME ABOUT SPOILERS THIS TIME

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
They all look good.

I was expecting Tobey to be thicker, but he's looking trim there. Marvel diet / routine in play I guess.

Interviews with the cast are going to be so awkward for the next couple of weeks.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Hell yeah let's go

Well I'll be damned - there was enough smoke around Daredevil that it's not really surprising, but still, crazy to see him there.

Tobey's haircut looks weird. Maybe just the angle?
Yeah I didn't recognize Tobey at first but it's not the most flattering angle.

Guess we'll get a trailer attached to Ghostbusters.

OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
IM STILL UPDATING WITH COMARISONS FOR PROOF

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Tobey looks like he can still go. Give him another check and make Spider-Man 4

Also good to see Peter hanging out with DD something really amazing about that.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They all look good.

I was expecting Tobey to be thicker, but he's looking trim there. Marvel diet / routine in play I guess.

Interviews with the cast are going to be so awkward for the next couple of weeks.

He looks pretty damn slim. The opposite of the jacked/ripped look most guys in Marvel are sporting. He was also never gigantic in the Raimi movies, just in really good shape.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Daredevil reboot confirmed, even though we already knew it was due to Hawkeye/Echo.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is a movie to watch opening night. The whole theater will lose it with Cox, then with Tobey and Garfield..it's going to be insane.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I'm just hoping this will finally force Sony and Marvel's hands into just releasing the trailer with them in it. The movie is just over 5 weeks out and we only have 1 trailer, a poster and a bunch of stills ffs.