• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 67800

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 30, 2020
FAT5KFKUYAQw11R

Last edited:

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I'm surprised Battlefield is still allowed in China after 4. I guess it was just a single game ban and not the whole series? Wonder if the CCP crazies will make a big stink about Irish coming back...

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
More info has been shared by leaks/leakers than DICE for this game. Really weird marketing/communication.

tarman76

Oct 27, 2017
Plan: play beta to confirm hopeful return to greatness. Buy with MS points I've been stockpiling for months.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
2 day beta for non preorders pretty much confirmed with the latest origin leak too. Meh

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
Why do we always learn something about BF 42 from leaks rather than from the developers? What the hell kind of marketing is this? Holy shit.

Oct 25, 2017
Why do we always learn something about BF 42 from leaks rather than from the developers? What the hell kind of marketing is this? Holy shit.

My personal opinion?

This game is coming in HOT.

I half expect a Battlefield launch disaster. Something will be really fucked up. Possibly gameplay. Server issues. Balance.

Something will be really wrong and gain headlines.