• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He hits all the Era drama points in that trailer, should be a great thread when this drops!

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
is this the one where he goes on about "poor poor Louis CK"?
Wouldn't surprise me. He's in that same group as Chapelle that can at once tout liberal views and out of the side of their mouth complain about shit they can't say any more for fear of people taking offense. I got tired of it on his podcast a while ago. He's funny as shit, but I don't have the patience for the whining about supposed whining. I'll end my whining now.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
It's amazing how quickly Netflix made all the other outlets afterthoughts when it comes to stand up specials. Looking forward to this one. Hopefully he handles the sensitive subjects better than Dave did.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
I've always enjoyed his interviews more than the stand-up of his I've seen, but maybe I'll give this one a shot.

Courage

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
not only can he not stop spouting his shitty views, clinging onto them special after special (the remarkable irony is lost on these comedians), but just lazy and stagnant in terms of material, recycling the same old tired jokes with no evolution or growth or even offer an alternative take. him and Chappelle are two washed up peas in a pod

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Ya'll realize comedy is an act right? Like a performance?
So are Trump's campaign rallies. Are you telling people not to get upset by what they hear? Comedy can actually be as dangerous as Trump's rhetoric. I'm not saying Bill is on that level, but some of Chappelle's transgender jokes are.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
not only can he not stop spouting his shitty views, clinging onto them special after special (the remarkable irony is lost on these comedians), but just lazy and stagnant in terms of material, recycling the same old tired jokes with no evolution or growth or even offer an alternative take. him and Chappelle are two washed up peas in a pod
I mean, sure, you may not like them.

But based on viewership and general popularity I wouldn't exactly call them washed up.

Last edited:

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
My boy! Cant wait

Ol Billy bitch tits.

He is gonna be in the Mandalorian aswell, which is fucking hilarious.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017

And yet here you are talking about their most recent, popular, and well advertised specials. Washed up hacks, these guys are!

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait! His last special wasn't that great, but I still believe in him. His podcast is just random rambling, but it is funny at times.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
ive actually liked his earlier stuff alot more than like his last 2 specials, and certainly alot more than his last IIRC, so we'll see if this one works for me

Uno Venova

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Love that instead of ignoring comedians they don't like people get pressed and still hate watch anyway lmao

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
His podcast becomes god tier when Nia comes on. A black woman doing an impersonation of a hardcore Boston accent is hilarious.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
Should be great! I lap up all the podcasts he puts out. Dude is definitely one of my top three favorite comics right now.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
The trailer feels like he's back in better form for me. His last two specials felt like he was sort of dipping his toes in newer topics and it just wasn't as funny as his irreverent material from his earlier specials. Almost like his podcast rants were brought to the stage. Otherwise I love Ol' Billy Red Face.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
When is Netflix gonna give Big Jay Oakerson a special?! Dudes up there with Patrice O'Neal for me. They have a similar vibe.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait! Burr is still my favourite working comedian.

Big couple of months coming up for ol' Billy Red Nuts between this and Stah Wars.

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't really liked his Netflix specials so far. Hopefully this one turns out better.