• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Geoff got lucky that's all that kid said lmao

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
You can see when the 4 From Soft guys are walking up this kid is coming down the aisle and just... acts like he belongs and then takes the mic lmaooooo

DGxO

Oct 21, 2018
"I want to nominate this award to my reformed orthodox rabbi, Bill Clinton" is what I believe he said

idk i dont get it

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
Geoff really outdid himself for this announcement, nobody saw it coming!

Skyscourge

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2020
This is the type of shit you see in conspiracy movies. Who the fuck was that? Where was security, did nobody notice?

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit he's standing right behind Miyazaki the whole time. That's a massive security issue.

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
MV5BM2Y1OWJhOTYtZmJjOC00Yjk5LTkyY2UtNjk2Y2I4N2I1ZmRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI0OTUwNzQx._V1_.jpg

DGxO

Oct 21, 2018
Honestly though, that was widly, terribly unprofession from Geoff and the crew. This kid is on stage for like 5 fucking minutes and nobody is able to get him off? What if something worse happned? Security took forever to act. I know it wouldn't be pretty for the camera, but you gotta be faster with these things and get him away immediatly. This was a huge security thread that was not addressed.

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
Disappointed that someone managed to get that opportunity and burned it on a hacky bit, instead of endorsing gaming unions or something else of value.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Homie was just chilling in the back undetected lol

He wasn't undetected. People in multiple chats and twitter were calling him out. It is an incredibly bad look for Geoff and his team that: A) he was allowed on the stage for the entire time, B) he actually was able to talk into the mic and the camera feed and sound wasn't immediately cut.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
good thing the kid didn't do anything. now it'll be meme'd until next year.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to retired orthodox rabbi Bill Clinton for winning the last Steam Deck.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
I just really love how he said some inane cryptic shit instead of dropping some popular meme phrase or yelling about a game was "robbed" or something boring

This person is several levels above

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
You could tell he was trying to hide from the camera whenever it was focused on him while they were giving their speeches. Fucking weirdo.

Pasha

Banned
Jan 27, 2018
That kid was hilarious, I wonder which parent in the crowd he belongs to.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
That was so awkward the entire time they talked, idk how nobody stopped that earlier.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How on Earth did that just happen what the fuck

Security??

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
You can see someone is probably trying to get him off stage off-screen but didn't want to risk having a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.