• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Say what you will about his political views...but this was hilarious, the delivery was sopt on.

"billions of people will be greatful and one of them could be your wife"....lol

jp319

Oct 27, 2017
Era seems to hate Bill Maher but what do I care. This was good. Love his show.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck him. There're people out there without a racist history who also happened to be funny.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There are way funnier people to roast Donald Trump compared to this bigot asshole.

Hasan Minhaj comes to mind.

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
4 minutes in and I haven't laughed once... Is it me or does his audience laugh hysterically at nothing. At 4:04, "I know... I know we tangled in the past" ::shows orangutan picture:: and crowd laughs hysterically. I'm sitting here just not getting it.

qaopjlll

Oct 27, 2017
4 minutes in and I haven't laughed once... Is it me or does his audience laugh hysterically at nothing. At 4:04, "I know... I know we tangled in the past" ::shows orangutan picture:: and crowd laughs hysterically. I'm sitting here just not getting it.
Trump tried suing Maher for saying his father was an orangutan

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Well going by past shit I've seen, that's because they do laugh at nothing. He's about Jay Leno level funny but he curses.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

that one is more of an inside joke

but yea, audiences like this laugh anytime you insult trump about anything really, atleast its not as bad as colbert's audience though

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
What a smart guy. "Ill vote for trump if he would just convince me that he wants to save the environment and disregard every other evil thing that he has done else over voting for a democratic candidate who would do the same and then some"

What a genius.