• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
BeforeU

BeforeU

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
lol get fucked chuck. I can understand his friend going after him but his dad? Hot damn, he must've been hurt real bad.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
The intro with the fiancee ordering the white truffle was simply amazing. Get a prenup bro!

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The intro with the fiancee ordering the white truffle was simply amazing. Get a prenup bro!

God she was terrible.

And the look on his face when she agrees they should postpone. :(

Chuck really did a fantastic job turning a good friend into a potential and dangerous enemy.

Then again, I'm on Team Axe precisely because I think Chuck is a monumental fucking hypocrite.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
Chuck really did a fantastic job turning a good friend into a potential and dangerous enemy.
Then again, I'm on Team Axe precisely because I think Chuck is a monumental fucking hypocrite.
#TeamAxe
The irony is that his dad is a self-serving, self-aggrandizing asshole but even he was in awe of Chuck's actions and betrayal.
I know right? And this is what makes this show amazing. Everybody will taste his own medicine.

Last edited:

dead souls

Oct 25, 2017
I echo all the comments above about last night's episode/the show in general. It's a damn fun watch.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
I really like Damian Lewis but isn't this show just about some rich asshole? We have one of those in the white house, not sure I need that much reality in my escapism TV.

nightwatcher

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I really like Damian Lewis but isn't this show just about some rich asshole? We have one of those in the white house, not sure I need that much reality in my escapism TV.

huh? Axe is one of the coolest and smartest personality put on a television and did you just compare him with fucking orange turd?

Have you seen the show?

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
huh? Axe is one of the coolest and smartest personality put on a television and did you just compare him with fucking orange turd?

Have you seen the show?

That's why I'm asking. I really like Damian Lewis but if this show is just about some asshole billionaires I'd rather watch something else. I'm curious about what the show is about BECAUSE of Damian Lewis.

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
What a fucking episode...and Wendy what a complete...

Really makes you think, what Axe was willing to do for Wendy, and what she was willing to do to him.

I guess technically all Axe has to do now is wait a week and then if Connerty has no evidence, case is dismissed against him. Chuck on the otherhand...

I still think Chuck will fuck over Axe if he gets a chance, can't see him wanting to be Governor that Axe has shit on.

Last edited:

Mikoby

Oct 28, 2017
One of the best shows on tv. What a great episode (again)! Connerty can't get any justice

cLOUDo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Another #FuckYouChuck episode

At this point axe looks more "human" than chuck, chuck doesn't care for anyway
He only want to fuck axe and be the governor

And the preview... Looks like Wendy will do a heel turn
looks like she is visiting mafee?... Maybe to incriminate him?

dean_rcg

Oct 27, 2017
Been away and just caught up, wow, amazing show, just keeps getting better and better, can't wait to see how it pans out.

dead souls

Oct 25, 2017
^^^ No lies detected. I'm glad it moved an hour earlier, since I can't wait for tonight's episode after how last week ended.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Kinda annoying everyone getting away Scott free, basically. Well main ppl neway.

Then chuck chewing Gilbert out about Donnie was laughable. Chuck being cool with the illegal stuff is becoming a problem for me characterwise. At first he had the bend but don't break stance when it came to getting someone and bending the rules. Now you str8 up planting evidence.

Still a good show. I really want Connerty to get a win.

Tricky Diver

Oct 28, 2017
UK / USA
Kinda annoying everyone getting away Scott free, basically. Well main ppl neway.

Chuck being cool with the illegal stuff is becoming a problem for me characterwise. At first he had the bend but don't break stance when it came to getting someone and bending the rules. Now you str8 up planting evidence.

Still a good show. I really want Connerty to get a win.

Even worse than that, he was doing it to save his own skin rather than to get his target. That's nowhere even close to where season 1 Chuck was.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That felt almost like a season finale. Kinda strange.

nightwatcher

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Agree with the sentiment, this episode was little over the top and felt weird how everything conveniently wrapped up. Chuck's character definitely took a U-turn from first season. But I guess everyone becomes monster when their family is on the line.

Really like the ending scene though, Axe in the bath tub and shows how empty his life feels even with the win.

Also Taylor doesn't look pleased at all

ronco2000

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
All wrapped up a bit to neatly for me, especially considering all the moving parts. Didn't really like how Wendy dealt with McFee either. Still a great show. I'm curious how it'll go on from here story wise.

I'd imagine that ending is how a lot of billionaires would party.

That's how I end my night every night.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
Am I the only one who thought Axe was having a seizure at the end there? Dude feels empty even though he won, pretty sad. The realisation that this whole ordeal destroyed part of him and was in the end futile hit him like a ton of bricks.

nightwatcher

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Am I the only one who thought Axe was having a seizure at the end there? Dude feels empty even though he won, pretty sad. The realisation that this whole ordeal destroyed part of him and was in the end futile hit him like a ton of bricks.

Yup, thats what i thought too initially but then saw the preview. Dude seems fine. But I agree, he just realized how fucked his life is