• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Can you really do that? Change the thread title from Big Daddy to BioShock and make it feel like a fever dream?

Naked Snake

Oct 27, 2017

Amongst the Switch ratings are:

• BioShock Remastered
  • BioShock 2 Remastered
  • BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition
  • BioShock: The Collection
While nothing has been officially confirmed yet, the fact that each game has been given its own rating could suggest that (in addition to buying the entire BioShock collection) individual titles may be available to download separately.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
I'll take this chance to finally go through Bioshock 2, this is a cool releases.

I also look forward to continuing to dunk on Infinite in the LTTP threads this will generate.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Can you really do that? Change the thread title from Big Daddy to BioShock and make it feel like a fever dream?
tenor.gif

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
Cool! One of the neatest things with the Switch is so many big franchises finally hitting both a Nintendo and portable system for the first time

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Not gonna lie, when I saw the original title, I legit thought that it was some weird VN.
Then I saw the first post and I was like "Oh right, THAT Big Daddy".

I'll wait for a sale to get the collection.

Oct 25, 2017
Great old games on Switch are reaching critical mass.

Effect the console has had on shining the spotlight on older titles is nothing short of wonderful.

101 new games could come out for the system in the next six months but I still think we have a ways to go to get people to feel okay about buying and talking about these older games. They are still modern.

Warfare being what it is these days on console boards, I think requests might be a bridge too far.

Cry out for what you really want though, that's how they see there's a market.

GeekyDad

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
USA
This one just feels so weird. Bioshock on a Nintendo system...crazy! But man, it will be really neat being able to play those games in handheld mode.

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
I've only played Bioshock Infinite. Enjoyed it somewhat, didn't love it but I know this is standard and it's considered the worst in the series.

Been waiting for the perfect excuse to play the first two, this is it, especially if I can buy them separately without Infinite.