• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Taka

Apr 27, 2018

24eN2pP.jpg

9DsKkID.jpg

OMvubO2.jpg

Download & MicroSD required for every game.

Timestamped in the Direct Mini video:

Bioshock includes 1 / 2 / Infinite

Borderlands includes 1 / Pre-Sequel / 2

Last edited:

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
This Borderlands Collection is better than the Handsome Collection. There i go buying borderlands again sigh

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
XCOM 2 has been my most-desired Switch game since I bought the console. Let's hope performance isn't unbearable.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Launching these all on the same day is pretty dumb, particularly in the case of Bioshock and Borderlands since there's overlap with those audiences. In for them, though.

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Xcom 2 would definately make me consider double-dipping.

One of those "perfect for Switch" titles - performance might be a concern considering how it launched on PC, but let's wait and see.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
So this Borderlands Collection is all of the games except 3?

Excited for some handheld loot shooting.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
real curious as to how Borderlands 2 compares to the SHield TV version. hope it's a good port

Nintendo x Take 2 is weird. EA on blast

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017
XCOM 2 is going to be a complete and utter technical nightmare. I hope people wait for impressions before getting suckered into buying it. I just abandoned a playthrough on PS4 Pro with an SSD because it was so fucking miserable to play.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Trailer was good, but Xcom 2 looked....not good.

Admittedly, it could have just been the video, but if definitely looked pretty raw.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Interested in all three collections. Borderlands and XCOM2 moreso than Bioshock, since I already played it on the PS4. But we'll see!

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Download required makes basically all of these (for me) not worth it. Add that to them releasing them all on the same day, as well as on the same day as Xenoblade Chronicles: DE and The Last of Us Part II.

Good luck 2K.

taepoppuri

Oct 29, 2017
Really want to double dip for Xcom2, but I'm not confident in the performance...the other console version is a mass :\ would rather wait for the review.

Oct 25, 2017
I passed on War of the Chosen specifically to hold out for a complete XCOM 2 port on Switch back when we found out that Civilization VI was getting a port. Definite buy for me at some point, though perhaps not for the full price at launch.

BioShock and Borderlands are excellent picks for collections. I've had my fill of them on PC and will personally be passing, but they're exactly what 2K should be bringing, and ample reminders of just how much better I found 2K's output relative to the other big western third-party juggernauts in the 2010s (despite the serious problems I had with BioShock Infinite).

Download requirement is a huge problem, though. I don't have the space for these and won't be bumping up my SD storage for some time. And although I would have preferred these physically, there's no reason I'd ever choose to go half-digital over full-digital.

TheOne

Alt Account
Banned
May 25, 2019
Download required makes basically all of these (for me) not worth it. Add that to them releasing them all on the same day, as well as on the same day as Xenoblade Chronicles: DE and The Last of Us Part II.

Good luck 2K.

Yup, pretty much me. Xenoblade DE and The Last of Us Part II will be my purchases. That download required tag on these box arts is an instant turn off for me.

Oct 26, 2017
Confirmed via Gematsu:

Virtuos is behind both XCOM 2 Collection and Bioshock The Collection

While Borderlands: Legendary Collection is by both Turn Me Up Games and Behavior Interactive.

www.gematsu.com

BioShock: The Collection coming to Switch on May 29

BioShock: The Collection, which includes BioShock Remastered, BioShock 2 Remastered, and BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition, is coming to Switch on May 29, publisher 2K Games and developer Vir…
www.gematsu.com

Borderlands Legendary Collection coming to Switch on May 29

Borderlands Legendary Collection, which includes Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition, Borderlands 2, nad Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, is coming to Switch on May 29, publisher 2K Games and develop…
www.gematsu.com

XCOM 2 Collection coming to Switch on May 29

XCOM 2 Collection is coming to Switch on May 29, publisher 2K Games and developers Firaxis Games Virtuos announced.

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
I'm definitely buying this Club House 51 game, especially if you can play multiplayer on a single screen, there're all the games I love in it!

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
i might give Bioshock another chance. i tried playing it on PC but the first game had a bug that made it impossible to progress and i just couldn't bring myself to go back to it. it's been long enough now i guess but not sure if it's worth it. don't have any nostalgia for the games (except maybe Infinite).