• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2595

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmfao at forklift, phenomenal

It's native and you just use the same base game installation from Steam or GOG. There's also some interesting camera options so you can play the game like as if Senua was a little tabletop figurine, but 3rd person over the shoulders still seems the best way to go for a 1st playthrough.
Sounds badass. Really good game, look forward to checking it out in full Immersion mode

Gusy

Oct 27, 2017
FUCK.. this hurts almost as much as not seeing the prime trilogy at the game awards. Stop playing with my feelings ERA

gattotimo

Oct 28, 2017
Not to me and I don't care how many @ me, you'll never convince me otherwise.
That's fair, nobody has to convince you. I just suggest you TRY a VR game before dismissing it, in case you haven't already. If you already have then obviously you don't like it and that's fine, traditional gaming isn't going anywhere. But in the off chance you're ditching something you haven't actually tried yourself, do yourself a favour and try it.

OMEGALUL

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
That's fair, nobody has to convince you. I just suggest you TRY a VR game before dismissing it, in case you haven't already. If you already have then obviously you don't like it and that's fine, traditional gaming isn't going anywhere. But in the off chance you're ditching something you haven't actually tried yourself, do yourself a favour and try it.

N O

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
At this point, i'll rather it be a Bioshock environment museum tour in VR than actually playing Bioshock itself in VR. I love Bioshock when it's released and still love it now but the FPS mechanics and action gameplay potion did not aged well.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Your opinion is your opinion but it'd serve you well to realize that your opinion is no more valuable or significant than the opinions of those of us that love VR and want this kind of content.

You live in a world filled with billions of things and you may not like most of them, that's the deal. Other people can (and will) continue to be excited at the idea of content like this and no amount of complaining about it will change that.