• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 13, 2017
119773.jpg

PLOT
Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn), or simply Birds of Prey, is a 2020 American superhero film based on the DC Comics team Birds of Prey. It is the eighth film in the DC Extended Universe, and a follow-up to Suicide Squad (2016). It was directed by Cathy Yan and written by Christina Hodson, and stars Margot Robbie, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Rosie Perez, Chris Messina, Ella Jay Basco, Ali Wong, and Ewan McGregor. The film follows Harley Quinn as she joins forces with Black Canary, Helena Bertinelli, and Renee Montoya to save Cassandra Cain from Gotham City crime lord Black Mask.

TRAILERS

REVIEWS
Screen Crush, Gamespot, Gizmodo, The Hollywood Reporter, Discussing Film, Entertainment Weekly, Variety, IGN, Screen Rant, Forbes

RT SCORE
92% as of 12:51p on 2/5/20

TICKETS
Fandango, AMC, Regal

SPOILERS ALLOWED BUT KEEP THEM HIDDEN

Last edited:

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
The single review currently on Rotten Tomatoes is the most "meh" blurb I've ever read. It's basically ".... I guess I'll give it a fresh review?"

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I saw it at the NYC premiere last night and had a great time. Shout out to the directorial eye in particular. Some scenes really blew me away

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping to have a fun time tomorrow. Harley's one of my favorite DC characters.

Kaah

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
Paris
I've seen it today and it's really a great action movie with fun characters. I don't expect the RT score to go below 75%, biggest criticism is probably going to be about the thin story (and maybe some over the top violence).

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
No negative reviews? Well that's depressing. I hope all of you Joker 2019 fans that see it have an awful time.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
I had a good feeling about this movie. I'm glad to see that people are digging it so far. I'll try to check it out over the weekend.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
You can tell the movie was going to get good reviews based on the Critic impression emphasis on critics.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like dceu has come a pretty long way since the days of suicide squad and batman v superman. Good on em! Hope they keep up the quality! I loved ww, aquaman, and shazam

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
82% with 17 reviews

www.rottentomatoes.com

Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)

It's open season on Harley Quinn when her explosive breakup with the Joker puts a big fat target on her back. Unprotected and on the run, Quinn faces the wrath of narcissistic crime boss Black Mask, his right-hand man, Victor Zsasz, and every other thug in the city. But things soon even out for...

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Great reviews.

Where are all those "Social media impressions are always positive" posters now? 😂

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
6.9/10 average score seems satisfactory. Hopefully it'll stick around there and not slink closer to 6/10.

EDIT: 88% with 34 reviews now. 7.12/10 average.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Got tickets for Saturday here's to it being good as the trailers did it no justice

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if these recent movies are enough to convince people that WB/DC have made a turn for the better.