• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
To me

But, can't wear sandles everywhere.. so, how do I find other pairs of shoes that conform to my foot shape?

I always end up getting knee pain eventually on my left leg with normal shoes

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I had some grandson of the Birkenstock family as a classmate. He was a massive, spoiled dickweed. Never bought a single pair.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Everything I read about the clan was not very likeable to say the least, but I confess that I love the shoes. I'm weak.
Yeah I tried them at a friends place once, comfortable as fuck. Can't blame people lol.
Also there were a lot of spoiled dickweeds in my school back then, so maybe he was just trying to adapt.

OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
The "regular" Ultraboosts (1.0-4.0) look wayyy better, but the Ultraboost 19 (the pair you got) have 20% more boost cushioning....a lot of people say they are the most comfortable UB.
Im excited lol

Also went to the Birkenstock website, but they had nothing in my size

BarefootTea

Oct 27, 2017
If you like Birkenstocks, you might enjoy other barefoot / minimalist shoes. Some brands are Xero shoes, Vivobarefoot, Vibram FiveFingers, Lems, OluKai, Altra, or Feelmax.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
If you like Birkenstocks, you might enjoy other barefoot / minimalist shoes. Some brands are Xero shoes, Vivobarefoot, Vibram FiveFingers, Lems, OluKai, Altra, or Feelmax.
Most of these look like hiking/ walking shoes, which is fine, but if you want something comfy that's less conspicuously outdoorsy, have a look at Allbirds.

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
I got a pair of Nike Epic Reacts a month or so ago and I think I prefer them to Boost

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Epic React is one the board for comfy, and Yeezy 350s and 700s too. But they are too "limited/special" for me to get too comfy in them lol.

BarefootTea

Oct 27, 2017
Most of these look like hiking/ walking shoes, which is fine, but if you want something comfy that's less conspicuously outdoorsy, have a look at Allbirds.

My Xero shoes - Hana model look a lot like the Allbirds. They're soo comfy, probably my favorite shoes to wear until winter. Xero shoes and Vivobarefoot have a variety of styles. I have Vivobarefoot dress shoes - Jing Jing (female dress shoe). Xero shoes just came out with a male dress shoe model - Alston. What I find comfortable about this style of shoes is that they have a zero drop heel and almost no padding in the sole.

blitzblake

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
don't wear birks, that's one step away from crocs, and that's one step away from giving up on life.