• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
The game is on the PS4 store in Europe, it's 59.99€ which is 10€ less than usually. The demo is also available, I'll probably be playing some more of the demo, but won't be picking up the game, since I kinda got my fill from the beta, and there are other games I need to play.

Here's the launch trailer.

Another thing, isn't the black demon form Asta a pre-order bonus in Japan, has that ever been confirmed here?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The game is on the PS4 store in Europe, it's 59.99€ which is 10€ less than usually. The demo is also available, I'll probably be playing some more of the demo, but won't be picking up the game, since I kinda got my fill from the beta, and there are other games I need to play.

Here's the launch trailer.

Another thing, isn't the black demon form Asta a pre-order bonus in Japan, has that ever been confirmed here?

Cool that it's not full price in Europe. With that and the Steam version's price, I hope it's the same for NA PSN.

There's also costume DLC of Yuno's Golden Dawn outfit, as opposed to his normal black outfit with Golden Dawn mantle.

Btw, peak population on Steam so far...49 players...yup.

OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017
Cool that it's not full price in Europe. With that and the Steam version's price, I hope it's the same for NA PSN.

There's also costume DLC of Yuno's Golden Dawn outfit, as opposed to his normal black outfit with Golden Dawn mantle.

Btw, peak population on Steam so far...49 players...yup.
i dont know if id have expected many to be on at like 9am (east coast)/6am west coast America on a school day/work day release date.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
i dont know if id have expected many to be on at like 9am (east coast)/6am west coast America on a school day/work day release date.
That's peak population, not population as of when I posted. And the game came out on Steam yesterday. Of course it'll probably be higher this evening and over the weekend but still, that's really low and is a sign they should've promoted it better and put it up on the store for pre-order/wishlist earlier so that people could tell when it came out.

And it's still not on NA PSN. They just don't give a shit.

OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017
I will hope at the bare minimum it is as bustling as ShinobiStriker, it doesnt really seem to be making waves but I can always get into games consistently so its not like it is dead.

Though I have to wait until way later this evening to play BLack Clover, work is in the way.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Please don't tell me that the OP is written with BL...because of DTL and BL?

Edit: Also the game needs more concurrent users!

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is it not up yet on the US store?
Nope. At this point I think it'll be when the store updates at noon ET (or is it 1pm? Haven't really needed to remember when the store updates for a while now since all games are up for pre-order early)

Please don't tell me that the OP is written with BL...because of DTL and BL?

Edit: Also the game needs more concurrent users!
Lol it is. He does it with every property with a title that starts with those letters. Dedication

OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017
I love the way this does matchmaking, its like so much speedier than Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Strikers and no connection issues etc.

Zone Control is fun and so intense

Also I love how it does MVP and lets you vote for the best player too.

I hope they pursue a 2nd one with a bit enhanced presentation in the offline stuff (like non voiced enemies in cutscenes is eh).

Noelle is kind of overpowered.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I just finished the story mode in Quartet Knights and it was ok. I wouldn't recommend it to someone for that mode specifically, especially not at full price.
Feels like there was some potential with the original story/character but it didn't amount to much. Also it's not very polished at all. (There's one mission where you fight Midnight Sun agents and it legit says "Defeat the Royal Mages" lol)

The game seems like it's an easy platinum though, which is pretty cool.

OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017
I just finished the story mode in Quartet Knights and it was ok. I wouldn't recommend it to someone for that mode specifically, especially not at full price.
Feels like there was some potential with the original story/character but it didn't amount to much. Also it's not very polished at all. (There's one mission where you fight Midnight Sun agents and it legit says "Defeat the Royal Mages" lol)

The game seems like it's an easy platinum though, which is pretty cool.
How do you race through games so fast. Give me your free time.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
How do you race through games so fast. Give me your free time.
It's not that long lol. I think the most that one story mission can take is like 8-10 minutes and I started yesterday evening.
———
I'm doing the challenge missions now and those are more fun than the story for me. The scenes setting them up can actually be kinda funny.
Edit: I did Mars' challenge and it seems like Mars in this game is closer to his Witch Forest self, as opposed to earlier brainwashed self from the first arc. It's interesting since the WF arc hasn't been animated yet but I guess it's a nice tease for anime only people (and also there is a hint that he changed at the end of the dungeon arc). Also makes Wicth Forest DLC a tiny bit more likely lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017
Most annoying trophy are the online win as x character, so much depends on your online team with folks.

Also zone control is the best, especially when it does the Extra time thing at 99/100. totally came back from a 0 - 99 match, to win it cause of it. lol.

Now to just get all the non offline trophys and then go back to get that online one for young yami.

Also the 4 magic robe stooges are hilarious.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Most annoying trophy are the online win as x character, so much depends on your online team with folks.

Also zone control is the best, especially when it does the Extra time thing at 99/100. totally came back from a 0 - 99 match, to win it cause of it. lol.

Now to just get all the non offline trophys and then go back to get that online one for young yami.

Also the 4 magic robe stooges are hilarious.

Nice.
I was gonna go for all the trophies too but now I can't because I think I may have been glitched out of a trophy. I have the trophies for completing the story mode because I completed the story and I have the trophy for completing the challenges because I completed the challenges...but I don't have the trophy for completing the story and the challenges lol. I don't know if it's a glitch (I've heard that happen but in the PS3 days and it's never happened to me) or if the description is not specific enough and by "complete" it means also do every single bonus thing (I don't know about that because you don't need to do the bonus things for the other trophies).

OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017
Nice.
I was gonna go for all the trophies too but now I can't because I think I may have been glitched out of a trophy. I have the trophies for completing the story mode because I completed the story and I have the trophy for completing the challenges because I completed the challenges...but I don't have the trophy for completing the story and the challenges lol. I don't know if it's a glitch (I've heard that happen but in the PS3 days and it's never happened to me) or if the description is not specific enough and by "complete" it means also do every single bonus thing (I don't know about that because you don't need to do the bonus things for the other trophies).
probably have to do all the challlenges 100%, which isnt that hard (well Lichts was hard, such low health and everyone just gangs up on you :( :( :( but after 3 attempts I did it).

There is so much potential in the game and the challenge story the people writing the game reallyhad fun I can tell alot.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
probably have to do all the challlenges 100%, which isnt that hard (well Lichts was hard, such low health and everyone just gangs up on you :( :( :( but after 3 attempts I did it).

There is so much potential in the game and the challenge story the people writing the game reallyhad fun I can tell alot.

Yeah I guess I can try doing the bonus things and 100%-ing. Though I'll probably take it slow and do it over a couple weeks. (And yeah Licht's challenge is oddly hard lol)

The story in the challenge mode was legit more enjoyable to me than the main story. Really fun dialogue there.

OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017

I didnt realize Finral was THAT close to the kingdom chain of nobility, like he's just hiding out with the BLack Bulls in obscurity yet here his family is potentially marrying into the royal family, like whoa.

and yes KEKEKEK showed up, Ive been dying for more YamiJack moments, lets see Jack go all out again.

Long term, I wonder what the future of Golden Dawn will be and specifically Yuno, how will he handle being in a squad that is purely responsible for direct harm and threat to the kingdom.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I rewatched Episode 47 which came out dubbed yesterday and I like how in this version, when Vetto gets his third eye, he starts speaking in a measured, sophisticated tone lol. Didn't expect that and I don't think I got that vibe from the sub or the manga but it's a cool way to differentiate the two different states in Vetto.

Also...
Elf Langris/Latry calling his fellow elves "vile brethren" is pretty weird cause it seems like straight up admitting they're evil lol. Gotta see what the official version will say.
So in the fan translation I read, on the first page Langris said "It won't be long now...my vile brethren" but in the official translation he says "evil scum", no "my" in front, meaning he's referring to the people in the castle and that it won't be long til he sees them.

(After reading the official translation, I considered that maybe the fan one was suggesting that Elf Langris/Latry was also talking about the people in the castle since Normal Langris' family is there but he shouldn't really know about Langris' family or that they're in the castle. Though it's possible Latry is different from the other post-possession elves since he almost took over Langris even before this arc started)
Long term, I wonder what the future of Golden Dawn will be and specifically Yuno, how will he handle being in a squad that is purely responsible for direct harm and threat to the kingdom
Yeah that'll be interesting for sure. I don't think the members would get punished due to people knowing about the possession.
We were talking the other day about how Yuno could potentially end up captain after this arc if there was a timeskip.

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017
7NN4HVX.png

This? He's referring to the humans. He's referring to it not being long until the clover kingdom and all the humans in it die.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
7NN4HVX.png

This? He's referring to the humans. He's referring to it not being long until the clover kingdom and all the humans in it die.

Yeah that. In the Viz version it's clear he's talking about humans but the fan version had "my vile brethren" instead of "evil scum" so at first I thought he was like "it won't be long until our goal is met" basically.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
So the big guns for the elves are Licht, Liar, Patri, Charlotte, Lil, and, probably, Langris. Is that enough of a threat? Or are we expecting/hoping for some more unexpected additions.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So the big guns for the elves are Licht, Liar, Patri, Charlotte, Lil, and, probably, Langris. Is that enough of a threat? Or are we expecting/hoping for some more unexpected additions.
I think it's not overwhelming enough for them to win but they have to lose anyway. I think that's more than enough for them to be scary though. It's already a better lineup than Patry + Third Eye. I don't know who to add because I think that's enough when compared to who the big guns would be on the human side (I'd say Yami, Jack, Fuego, Nozel, maybe Yuno and maybe the sleepy captain shows up). And with all the members from the strongest brigade with elf boost, overall they seem very threatening.

Btw, a group from Langris' team is gonna be attacking the Silva house so I'm looking forward to Noelle getting a fight soon, maybe defending the house with Nozel or the other siblings.

OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017
Oops got emotional over kanoha version of the ED this week. I love the song so much. Will miss it.

In some ways it felt like the anime could have ended here.

Got sad at all the mention of promises and yuno and then remembering acts arms ruin it all. Ugh. Crying. Was so emotional preheating back then.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah this felt like an end of season episode lol. I liked it. I especially like that they made Kahono and the rest of the villagers sing for the Black Bulls cause that's a nice way to make use of the anime format.

I wonder what will be the situation with Asta's arms and whether they're just broken or cursed. He was using them fine last week and also in the beginning of the episode but then they were bandaged like in the manga. I guess even if his injury isn't permanent, the Witch Forest arc could still happen to find a cure for Kahono/Kiato but that doesn't have the same level of weight.

Also...new OP/ED in two weeks? Cause there's been no announcement

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Really nice end to the arc, I agree that it felt like the end of the season.

I wonder what will be the situation with Asta's arms and whether they're just broken or cursed. He was using them fine last week and also in the beginning of the episode but then they were bandaged like in the manga. I guess even if his injury isn't permanent, the Witch Forest arc could still happen to find a cure for Kahono/Kiato but that doesn't have the same level of weight.
Wasn't Vanessa still supporting him with her strings throughout the fight?

OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this felt like an end of season episode lol. I liked it. I especially like that they made Kahono and the rest of the villagers sing for the Black Bulls cause that's a nice way to make use of the anime format.

Also...new OP/ED in two weeks? Cause there's been no announcement
It didnt seem like he used them as normal this week, at least based on how I intepretted all the scenes they showed, like when he just slid the flowers down (though i guess he picked them with his feet or teeth). Do hope they dont ignore them being cursed.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't Vanessa still supporting him with her strings throughout the fight?
It didnt seem like he used them as normal this week, at least based on how I intepretted all the scenes they showed, like when he just slid the flowers down (though i guess he picked them with his feet or teeth). Do hope they dont ignore them being cursed.

Vanessa supported him during most of her part in the fight but at some point I think when he went demon mode he was using them on his own (which I can accept demon mode doing that I guess).

But this episode, he waves his arms when Yami says that he's annoying him and then the bulls run from Yami, with Asta again waving his arms when running (happens at around 5:20 in the ep). But that's the only part of the episode where he does so and shortly after that, when the bulls do the salute, Asta does not. And then we see him with his arms bandaged. So maybe they just did it for the gag and he's really cursed.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Welp, game bombed in Japan. Doubt it's doing too well on PS4 elsewhere. And it's got between 0 and 20,000 owners on Steam.
There goes my dream of a CC2 Black Clover game (well regardless CC2's pretty much done with anime games it seems).
If Namco makes another game, I hope it has a bigger budget, more polish and better marketing. On one hand, I feel like with these sales we may not get another game. On the other, I can't imagine they expected much given how it's been handled. So who knows...
----------
I was reading Vol. 11 again earlier today (still love the Witch Forest arc) and caught this in Vanessa's flashback
Q4FcviUl.jpg

Look at the top-left. That's the second time (as far as I'm aware) that Henry is teased prior to his introduction. Pretty cool.
First one is here in like chapter 2 or 3
S8M5ncol.jpg

To Yami's left.
(Who's the one on the far right though?)

Also I forgot to post this when I read through this part again but I absolutely love this chapter cover from the Despair fight:

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah good chapter. Pretty violent though.
It's kinda dumb that Solid is still just like "man fuck Noelle why'd she beat me". Hasn't it been at least a few days since the tournament?
Nice to see Finral get some respect from Jack and it's cool that he just doesn't hesitate anymore.
Glad to have the rest of the raid crew back, especially Noelle, Zora and Mimosa (I think the only one that still hasn't been shown in the capital now is Yuno).

I wonder how they'll split up. The four royals (Noelle/Nozel and Mimosa/Kirsch) going to their respective houses seems obvious but I feel like sending Nozel somewhere alongside other teammates might be overkill so maybe he'll just head for the king's castle alone and Noelle will save her siblings with the help of someone else (like Zora).

--------
This tweet from YonkouProd talks about a "second year" of the anime. That's interesting because to be honest when I heard it was extended, I figured it just meant until the end of 2018 (so Witch Forest) and that it would basically end with other Fall 2018 anime rather than with Summer 2018 anime as originally planned. If they somehow make production better than I don't mind one more year but I'm not too hopeful.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
This tweet from YonkouProd talks about a "second year" of the anime. That's interesting because to be honest when I heard it was extended, I figured it just meant until the end of 2018 (so Witch Forest) and that it would basically end with other Fall 2018 anime rather than with Summer 2018 anime as originally planned. If they somehow make production better than I don't mind one more year but I'm not too hopeful.
I figured it would just be an extra season as well. Maybe it's just a wording thing. Although, I guess if nothing has been announced to replace its broadcast time it may keep going.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently, starting on the 25th, there will be a poll on the Japanese Quartet Knight site listing potential characters for the 4th DLC. Unfortunately, it seems that we'll only be getting one character, meaning that DLC 2 & 3 will probably be costumes.

Choices are:
Finral
Grey
Fuego
Mereoleona
Leo
William
Nozel
Rill
Jack
Ladros
Sally
Sister Lily

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Apparently, starting on the 25th, there will be a poll on the Japanese Quartet Knight site listing potential characters for the 4th DLC. Unfortunately, it seems that we'll only be getting one character, meaning that DLC 2 & 3 will probably be costumes.

Choices are:
Finral
Grey
Fuego
Mereoleona
Leo
William
Nozel
Rill
Jack
Ladros
Sally
Sister Lily

Damn...
I guess I can't blame them for not working on many characters considering the sales of this game and the level of support from Bamco but still, a $15 season pass and 1 new character makes me feel bad for anyone who bought the pass or the deluxe edition.

Out of those, I'd want Mereolona no doubt. Sister Lily being in there is interesting to say the least.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Weird, this tweet makes it seem like we're getting 3 other characters.
But if that's the list for #4, then who would those first 3 even be?

...Did the Twitter person count the Black Asta and GD Yuno costumes and Young Yami early unlock as "DLC Characters?

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Charlotte and Julius were announced as the 2nd and 3rd DLC. I was wondering why they were not on the list.

I guess those two were the most requested or they had planned to implement them from the start.

Also saw that we are getting added scenarios.

Last edited:

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Apparently Charlotte and Julius were announced as the 2nd and 3rd DLC. I was wondering why they were not on the list.

I guess those two were the most requested or they had planned to implement them from the start.

Also saw that we are getting added scenarios.
Interesting. I'm curious about how Julius will play. (What if he can just freeze people lol)

OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017
The most impressive thing Im finding with BLack Clover Quartet Knights is that the game stays busy enough to still find online matches on PS4, did several yesterday to get the Young Yami online trophy (that didnt activate at first, so annoying).

Also beat the story mode, Da-Ice LIMITS is such an awesome song, like, wow why couldnt it be in the anime. And the story (both sides) was pretty good and emotional. Many trophies didnt activate for me which was annoying but I restarted and many started too.

I just have to finish every missions on Yami storyline side, then I should get the platinum...then back to Shinobi Strikes until MH:One's Justive / TWEWY (MR TWISTER)

Karna is OP online lol.

--

Chapter

NOZEL is coming, NOZEL is coming. Ive missed you just as much as I've missed our favorite RIDE, Finral.

OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017
I did not expect this. What do you like about Nozel?
Since he started warming up to Asta and Noelle, he's vastly improved and hes powerful.

-

Ep51

Okay I totally forgot this was actually canon and happened. I was so so so glad to see Yuno again and that moment when its like both Charmy and Asta keep smiling and wanting to see their Yuno (sorry Charmy, but Yuno has eyes only for Asta) was great.

Yuno was powerful as always, epic.

Also Langris...cant wait for Finral Langris moments.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Since he started warming up to Asta and Noelle, he's vastly improved and hes powerful.
Yeah he has become cooler to me too since the end of the raid for that reason. Hope he gets some cool stuff.
Would be really cool if Solid and Nebra tried talking shit on Noelle and Nozel told them to shut up.

-----
I'm re-reading the tournament now and once again just loving Kirsch. He's so funny. Hoping he gets a cool moment soon as well.
"Ahh but the greatest sin...is my beauty!"

Edit:
Will Walter come back? He could help in getting Rill out of the possession. Though there's already a lot of characters in this arc lol. Regardless, he's really fun in the tournament. Also, in hindsight the Rill flashback seems like a hint at him being an elf because like Luck he's seen by the people around him as bizarre and having a weird obsession with one thing and even described as a monster.

In his own flashback during his fight with Yuno, Alecdora talks about how William has a "mysterious power", different from magic, that connects him to his brigade members. It might be the elf part of Alecdora (and the other GD people) reacting to William/Patry but the GD folk obviously wouldn't know about it and so it's mysterious to them. Also, William apparently spending more time with Yuno than his other members is probably because he could tell that Yuno's elf is the son of Licht.

Noelle telling Solid "At this point, I don't care if you acknowledge me or not, because I've been acknowledged by much greater people" is some top tier shit.

Last edited:

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Walter was implied to be powerful, so I'd be cool with seeing him in action.

I don't know who to vote for. It's between Mereoleona, Fuego, Sally, and Grey. I mean, I'm already certain it's going to be Mereoleona or Fuego who are going to win anyway.

EDIT: Good chapter this week. Silfer, your girl is about to shine.

Last edited:

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Really cool chapter this week! I'm happy to have Zora again (btw Zora has such a good design!). Can't wait to have him be key in the House Silva fight and just add on to the Nebra/Solid humiliation. Gotta say, last week I thought sending Nozel in one of the houses with teammates instead of him to one house and everyone else to another was overkill but in the meantime I've been going through the tournament arc again and they say that Kirsch is basically captain level and that he's the vice-captain that's closest to becoming the next captain among all squads so he's more powerful than I remembered him being.

I like that there's not one royal in the team to save the king, wonder how he'll react to that.

Nozel!!!!!! Yo I'm becoming a Nozel fan too. Got a badass moment quickly taking care of that elf by himself when he entered the castle and then that ending where he tells Noelle they'll team up. Good stuff! I wonder how Nebra/Solid will be affected by seeing Nozel doesn't feel the same way as them anymore.

EDIT: Good chapter this week. Silfer, your girl is about to shine.

Yeah it's gonna be really cool! I can't wait to see how they do it since her current strongest spell didn't work by itself. Her+Nozel with Zora eventually is gonna be really fun.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
I've been going through the tournament arc again and they say that Kirsch is basically captain level and that he's the vice-captain that's closest to becoming the next captain among all squads so he's more powerful than I remembered him being.

Don't be sleeping on my boy Kirsh.

I like that there's not one royal in the team to save the king, wonder how he'll react to that.

Finral is still with them.

I agree with the Nozel love. I never had much of a problem with him, but he just lacked a bit of oomph. Fuego was out of the picture for far longer, but left more of an impression. But now he's showing his stuff, he's getting better.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Don't be sleeping on my boy Kirsh.

Finral is still with them.

I agree with the Nozel love. I never had much of a problem with him, but he just lacked a bit of oomph. Fuego was out of the picture for far longer, but left more of an impression. But now he's showing his stuff, he's getting better.
Oh yeah I guess with one noble in there the king won't be too mad lol. That's gonna be a cool fight too. I wonder if Langris' spatial magic works against Yami's darkness stuff.

And yeah Nozel hasn't had much before. The only cool things to me before were when Nebra/Solid tried to make fun of Fuegoleon and Nozel told them they were even worse because they didn't fight at all and when the raid started and you could tell how ready he and Mereoleona were to get some payback for Fuego.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If Noelle's siblings don't ask her to join the Silver Eagles, and she declines them saying "the Black Bulls are my family", part of me will be upset. It's predictable, but I still want that final "fuck you" to them.

As for Nozel, pouring water on Noelle's head is a really bad introduction for him, but he is at least better than his two stuck up siblings. Still looks down on commoners, but his relationship with Fuego and somewhat recognition of Noelle and even Asta has helped paint him in a better light.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
but I still want that final "fuck you" to them
I think they've gotten enough of a fuck you already lol. Won't feel bad for them if they get even more but seeing Noelle being able to fight fine when they weren't and seeing their oldest brother, who they seem to idolize, acknowledge and ask for Noelle's help has to be just tearing them up inside.
pouring water on Noelle's head is a really bad introduction for him
That was Solid. (and also, for whatever reason, something the anime felt necessary to add cause it's not in the manga as I was recently reminded when I read that again)
Nozel "just" (lol) said she didn't belong at the ceremony and called her a failure..
But yeah him acknowledging Asta recently was cool too, especially cause there were hints of that earlier when they first fought Licht and co. For better or for worse, Nozel seems to be stricly focused on results rather than giving chances for "potential" or looking at things emotionally. (like how when Zora left them, he just said it's fine cause he's a royal knight like them and must know what he's doing)