• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Rhya is poorly named. He's quite clearly very loyal.
I like that his "disloyalty" ended up being that he knew Lumiere didn't betray the elves and didn't say anything just cause Patry's plan would've allowed him to see Licht again. Especially cause that got them all in a lot of trouble later on in the arc.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Asta wrestling Rades is just funny.
Yeah that was so good. Rades came in thinking he was the big dog in the negotiations, Bulls said fuck that (loved Asta saying "technically we only need the other two").

I really liked that whole situation cause I remember being disappointed when those three were sacrificed because Sally's thing with Asta hadn't went anywhere and I thought the author forgot (when Asta was like "you wanted to experiment on me right", I was like "Thank you!"). I had completely forgotten about the Rades thing with his single grimoire sheet having a spell on one side and nothing on the other.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah that was so good. Rades came in thinking he was the big dog in the negotiations, Bulls said fuck that (loved Asta saying "technically we only need the other two").

I really liked that whole situation cause I remember being disappointed when those three were sacrificed because Sally's thing with Asta hadn't went anywhere and I thought the author forgot (when Asta was like "you wanted to experiment on me right", I was like "Thank you!"). I had completely forgotten about the Rades thing with his single grimoire sheet having a spell on one side and nothing on the other.

Even Rades couldn't resist Charmy's food. 🤣

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Tabata really just dropping any pretense of Asta wearing a shirt in the new design lol

Not really feeling the speed at which we have moved into a four kingdom war. Guess I'll need a couple more chapters to see if they are really just jumping right into it or we have some more time to meet some Heart and Spade characters and this was just to job out the diamond kingdom. Wonder if the master of running away successfully ran away from the invasion.

Curious to see what this Yuno thing is. The last thing before the time skip being him at the village is throwing me off. Would be funny if Yuno's big time skip change is that he suddenly has a massive personality.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck. Cutting a castle in half huh? Also those sword techs god lord and that was only half a year

OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017
LOL Asta is so godly now and all those mid/long range attacks, guess he learned from Yami maybe. Glad he improved since in the most current anime arcs, Asta was pretty useless riding in the fortress as ever else could attack.

Also I'm guessing he only looks this powerful since the dude he was up against was just so puny and pointless anyway.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Chapter is amazing. I'm not surprised we didn't immediately follow-up on last week's Yuno tease but I wouldn't have guessed we would've stuck with Asta, nor did I want to. But damn...
dkiONqFl.jpg

Can't argue with this. Spectacular stuff.
So yeah, forget what I said last week, he can definitely go way beyond what finished off the devil (can't even see the top!). I also like that he's got Getsuga Tensho ranged slashes now. And that last panel? Whew. I wonder if that's his devil actually having been summoned or if it's just a visual representation of Asta's aura, like what some captains have been shown to have earlier in the series. Thinking the latter for now but it's so cool.

(Btw, I'm curious to see how Black Divider will look in the anime. Because it always looks really cool in the manga and benefits from the long paneling so I'm looking forward to the anime's take on it)

Interesting that the captain of the fortress had some devil power too. I guess Spade distributes that among high-ranking personnel which is pretty cool. Maybe that guy we saw in Diamond doesn't have Megicula with him but has a large share of his power. Want to learn more on this.

Finally, I'm really curious about Asta's reaction to seeing how the Spade treats its citizens and how that may potentially affect his goal. Cause Asta wants to be Wizard King to make Clover free of discrimination and now he sees that Spade's got it bad too. The way I've been picturing the international arcs is kinda like One Piece where once the MC is done with their business there, that country is better. But this manga isn't about moving on ahead on the adventure, never to look back, they're all on the same continent. Will he want to takeover Spade too somehow? Probably not, he's a little young to be conquering countries lol, never mind the fact that he's not even king at home yet. But I think we may meet someone in the Spade that'll end up allying with Asta because they don't like the system in place either and by the end that person could make Spade into a better country while being a powerful ally for Asta. Kinda like what the plan was with Mars and Diamond. Or maybe it'll be the current ruler but reformed/good now.

Regardless, it's nice to see that this upcoming large scale conflict has personal implications for the main character and has stuff tied to his goal. It's like how Noelle also has a personal stake in this, and presumably the person who cursed Charlotte is in Spade too.

Hoping to see the others next week.
(And Mars/anything Diamond-related, please Tabata)

Tabata really just dropping any pretense of Asta wearing a shirt in the new design lol

Not really feeling the speed at which we have moved into a four kingdom war. Guess I'll need a couple more chapters to see if they are really just jumping right into it or we have some more time to meet some Heart and Spade characters and this was just to job out the diamond kingdom. Wonder if the master of running away successfully ran away from the invasion.

Curious to see what this Yuno thing is. The last thing before the time skip being him at the village is throwing me off. Would be funny if Yuno's big time skip change is that he suddenly has a massive personality.

I don't think we're in the war quite yet, certainly hope not anyway lol. I think Spade will get Asta's message while he regroups with the others, fresh from his personal post-timeskip hype showcase, and then we'll move on to setting up the operation.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Btw, here's a cool thing about the Spade Kingdom not directly about this chapter:

There's a panel I've been curious about for a long time now and it's this one
JA06Qu8l.jpg

It's from Chapter 56, after they all find out that Gueldre betrayed them. In it we can see Julius, Yami, Charlotte, Jack and Gueldre fighting and I've always wondered what was the event that took power levels like this. Cause we know Yami fought against the Diamond Kingdom when he was younger but this is him and the others as captains and Julius as Wizard King, fairly recent. And with all we've been learning about how strong the Spade Kingdom (compared to the weak Diamond that's been desperate since the start of the series) and how much they want to expand, it's looking more and more likely that this is the Spade they're fighting. Which is really cool considering this is from almost 200 chapters ago.

But then I remembered this:
CVmGAcTl.jpg

Quite literally the first proper page of Black Clover (like, you go read Ch. 1, you get the prologue about the legend, the color spread then this haha). The series started by depicting Julius and again multiple captains coming back from an outing. Once again, considering the power levels and the fact that it's "invaders" they defeated, very likely talking about the Spade Kingdom, which is pretty cool to think about.

I think these are nice bits of Spade involvement in the story from before they became the focus. Does a pretty good job of selling their strength now without outright mentioning them (we did get that too though, when the Golden Dawn accomplishments list came up in the Star Fes and mentioned Spade a couple times).

Yoooooooo asta chilllll
What the fuck. Cutting a castle in half huh? Also those sword techs god lord and that was only half a year
Everyone: So six months huh, guess they can't too much
Asta: Who decided that?

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
I know 6 months shonen time is like two decades but wow

Some great art this chapter. Wonder if/how we will see some other cast members magic powered up in a new way.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if/how we will see some other cast members magic powered up in a new way.
For most of them I don't really have an idea of how they'll improve (like, Charmy soloed an elf-boosted captain, the hell does she need training for lol).

The only ones for whom something come to mind are Luck, who'll probably have the same armor his elf had with the cool ring in the back, and Leo. Leo was saying he was close to figuring something out in his fight in the war then he immediately collapsed lol. Also has been shown to have good instincts/senses so maybe he'll get ki, idk.

For the rest I can't think of anything beyond "oh my magic hits harder now".

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So about that Grey = Loki theory I had, I noticed something interesting that doesn't necessarily support that specific idea but at least lends a bit more credence to there being upcoming important developments regarding Grey, along with some others.

As a reminder, for Black Clover volumes, the background of the cover is the grimoire pattern of whoever is on the front of the cover of the next volume (so for example, Finral's grimoire is used for the background of Vol. 13 and then he was on the cover of Vol. 14 for his fight against Langris).

The only Black Bulls to have not gotten this treatment yet are Asta, Gordon and Grey. Everyone else has already had their grimoire used, with Nero's grimoire being used for Vol.22 meaning she'll be on Vol.23's cover when that comes out in January.

Now, a character being on the front of the volume doesn't necessarily mean there's groundbreaking stuff for them but it suggests they're featured in it and are important to whatever is going on (and obviously also a character having already been featured doesn't mean they don't get important stuff after). Asta is pretty much important all the time so I assume his turn is just being saved for the very end of the series (with the other two in the main trio, Yuno and Noelle, being the ones who had their grimoires used for the start of the series), or maybe the first timeskip volume, which would be Vol. 24. Gordon I don't know when he'd get one but probably in whatever future event he's important to.

Grey too will most likely get one when she's important again but in her case, my guess is she'll be on the front cover of the volume where her real name finally gets revealed, as well as presumably more of her past along with it. Whatever that ends up being, I'm looking forward to it.

(Incidentally, among the 12 chosen from Clover for the Spade invasion, the only one who hasn't had their grimoire used for a cover yet is Rill.)

OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017
The cutest in the Clover Kingdom. D'awwwww. Hugs

EKumLjHW4AA7_lT

Awesome chapter seeing everyone and Leo got taller? Wow, wanted him to stay his regular size. Also Luck and Leo team is great. wonder why Luck wasnt with Magne.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Nice chapter. It's cool to finally see some of the others post timeskip.
Luck seems to have been trained by Gaja, which makes sense. Leo seems like he got the biggest design change after Asta. I like it! Funny that he's the only one who seems to realize it's supposed to be cold in the Spade (hopefully the others get cool cloaks later).

The Dark Triad (interesting name!) looks cool as well. Vanica also has a special Spade symbol like Zeno so he's probably not THE ace of spades, and King Dante is probably stronger anyway. (Funny that Zeno was like "why'd we let these fuckers timeskip?!")

Speaking of the king, we've got Nero and now Dante. Only need Vergil now.
Black Clover. 2020. Devil Triggers will be pulled.

BTW Silfer

I always have Yami with me at least

9bocwtX.jpg

Newest chapter was great again. Noelle looks awesome and Mimosa was great too.
Good stuff!
The cutest in the Clover Kingdom. D'awwwww. Hugs

EKumLjHW4AA7_lT

Awesome chapter seeing everyone and Leo got taller? Wow, wanted him to stay his regular size. Also Luck and Leo team is great. wonder why Luck wasnt with Magne.
Haha I saved that picture too. I really like it.
(For the Magna thing, probably just cause Magna isn't part of the invasion team that trained in Heart)

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Good to see some faces from Spade kingdom. Hopefully the dark triads exclusively have conversations in dimly lit rooms within gloomy castles.

Interesting that Leo is involved. Guess it won't just mostly be black bulls like the trial made it seem. Mimosa still around too. Situation has changed though I suppose.

Hooray for snow region/area.

That's a really neat detail. Is the grimoire on volume 22 on the back of am I just missing it in the horizon background.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Good to see some faces from Spade kingdom. Hopefully the dark triads exclusively have conversations in dimly lit rooms within gloomy castles.

Interesting that Leo is involved. Guess it won't just mostly be black bulls like the trial made it seem. Mimosa still around too. Situation has changed though I suppose.

Hooray for snow region/area.
Hooray for snow!!

I'm curious to see what the other Bulls are doing right now. I'm not surprised to see non-Bulls cause the trial suggested others could join and the Bulls would be "kept under observation" (which had me think Mereoleona at first) but it is surprising that not all the Bulls are together. I hope there's a good reason for that. Right now, I can only assume Clover doesn't want to send too many people away because of the threat of attack and their weakened defenses so maybe the other bulls are keeping watch near the border for now.

That's a really neat detail. Is the grimoire on volume 22 on the back of am I just missing it in the horizon background.
Yeah the grimoire is also used for the back (which was actually used to pretty cool effect for Charlotte) so that's how people know for covers like 22 and 18 which have environments. (The pattern itself is also used inside for the author page)

Last edited:

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Hooray for snow!!

I'm curious to see what the other Bulls are doing right now. I'm not surprised to see non-Bulls cause the trial suggested others could join and the Bulls would be "kept under observation" (which had me think Mereoleona at first) but it is surprising that not all the Bulls are together. I hope there's a good reason for that. Right now, I can only assume Clover doesn't want to send too many people away because of the threat of attack and their weakened defenses so maybe the other bulls are keeping watch near the border for now.

Yeah the grimoire is also used for the back (which was actually used to pretty cool effect for Charlotte) so that's how people now for covers like 22 and 18 which have environments. (The pattern itself is also used inside for the author page)
Especially curious where Zora is. They made a point of highlighting he was gone before the timeskip. Though maybe that was nothing.

Surprised we haven't followed up on Yuno stuff. Seeing the Asta power jump, and knowing that the series will probably have Yuno one up him, he can probably pull of some absurd magic now.

Grimoire designs in general are pretty nice. If this series were to get a box set (which the elder saga is perfectly sized for) wonder if it would be patterned with some of the grimoire designs.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Especially curious where Zora is. They made a point of highlighting he was gone before the timeskip. Though maybe that was nothing.

Surprised we haven't followed up on Yuno stuff. Seeing the Asta power jump, and knowing that the series will probably have Yuno one up him, he can probably pull of some absurd magic now.

Grimoire designs in general are pretty nice. If this series were to get a box set (which the elder saga is perfectly sized for) wonder if it would be patterned with some of the grimoire designs.
We should thankfully be seeing Zora soon given he's in the Heart training team and I'm curious about him as well because yeah, he was mysteriously absent after the trial.

Yuno for sure is gonna be OP as hell lol. I hope to learn more about that "Master Yuno" tease soon.
(Edit: Presumably/hopefully it'll lead to Yuno having a big personal thing for this coming arc like how Noelle's tied to Megicula and Asta has to prove his innocence and now face another country with harsh discrimination)

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Yuno figured the only way he could beat Asta was to defect to the Spade and get his own demon and a ragtag group lead by Kirsch Vermillion was sent to get him back.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Charmy is part of an international task force to find out who destroyed her vegetable garden during the elf invasion. Even though her friends told her it was the Eye of the Midnight Sun she needs to learn the full truth before she can get back to the fight.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
You know, I think I maybe would've preferred if the former elf possessed sat out the Heart Training and those that weren't afflicted got it. The elf folks already got a significant power up, so they probably just needed to master that new aspect of their magic.

On the flip side, the younger nobles and folks like Magna, Sol, and Zora could've gotten the Rune training to help them catch up or fully master their abilities.

I mean, it makes sense as they are that much stronger now and a great asset, but still, they are far ahead of a lot of folks.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Nice episode today. I really liked the music for when Asta was breaking the forbidden spell on Gauche. The OST has gotten some much better new tracks for this arc.
Joining Kirsch is En Ringard, Sally, Henry Leolant and teeny bopper Blizzard King.
At least there's a female character in this version.
Where's charmy. That's who we all need to see
Hopefully soon. Charmy's probably just gonna effortlessly walk into the Dark Triad HQ and take care of things, she really didn't need a timeskip lol.
You know, I think I maybe would've preferred if the former elf possessed sat out the Heart Training and those that weren't afflicted got it. The elf folks already got a significant power up, so they probably just needed to master that new aspect of their magic.

On the flip side, the younger nobles and folks like Magna, Sol, and Zora could've gotten the Rune training to help them catch up or fully master their abilities.

I mean, it makes sense as they are that much stronger now and a great asset, but still, they are far ahead of a lot of folks.
I don't think the elf-possessed actually got to keep their power-ups, or at least the full extent of power-ups. Because Luck in the war didn't have the same lightning armor as Rufel. And I do get the selected people because for Loro it's not about getting the weakest up to snuff, it's "lend me the strongest ones you can afford to give, I'll make them even stronger cause I'll die otherwise".

It's why I'm a bit impressed Zora is in there at all. Cause being a peasant means his power ceiling his among the lowest. But thankfully the traits of his magic are too useful.

Yet I do still feel you and I fear somewhat for Magna. Unlike Zora with special magic, Magna's just a fire mage and in Clover alone, the other 3 fire mages are royal-level. It's clear he's not meant to be the ace of fights he's in and he's managed to be helpful despite that so I hope he can stay like that and not be left behind by the increasing power levels. I hope he and the others who weren't sent to Heart have still been doing their own training (my dream is for Mereoleona to train him).

Maybe we'll eventually see magic items be used in the way Lumiere wanted them to be and those will also help Magna keep up. (like some magic Batman lol)

OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017
omg dead over Asta flying on his sword like that lol, guess thats one way to get over his lack of magic. Never forget him struggling at the entrance tests. He's grown so much.

also and OT but along the lines with the viz BC update...with v1 of jujutsu finally released in print and the three missing chapters added I can finally read it in full. Hope its good. (considering ive only seen BL art of it Im hopeful)

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Asta needs to chill, boy's been stunting too hard lately. And the Vermillion siblings look like mafia bosses.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So Yuno is a prince huh?

Also Charmy X Rila is so...charming (hehe). I guess Rila is Tabatas insert confirmed (Charmy is suppose to be his wife lol)

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Dang, Rill was already kinda OP but now that he got trained I expect him to be even more OP lol. He's cool though so I dont mind.

Yuno being a Prince kinda comes outta nowhere but really makes sense considering his Grimoire, Mana and him not being able to be taken over by the elf. I wonder if we will find out Asta's origin some point soon as well.

This dude really be out here looking like Milo from Pokemon Sword and Shield lmao

9vy1wC4.jpg

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Very interesting chapter.
Charmy becoming some local terror, dynamaxing and being allied with random animals is funny, as is Rill somehow being in love with Charmy's other form because she kicked his ass. Also, Asta and Rill flying together looks cool.

Regarding the big reveal, damn. Not the most surprising thing that Yuno is a prince (though before all this Spade stuff, I was thinking he'd be House Kira) but the implications are super interesting. Also, Imma go ahead and count the "Meal-Saving Prince" stuff as gag foreshadowing lol, reminds me of Sanji's "Mr. Prince" thing.

First, I'm really curious to learn more about the Dark Triad. I'm getting Doflamingo vibes from them in how they took over and are manipulating a country and it seems to be a relatively recent thing considering Yuno is around 16/17yo right now. Were they Spade natives? Do they come from the neutral territory between the four main kingdoms? Or do they come from whatever is north of Spade? And how does Megicula tie into all this? Cause Megicula has been involved in Spade business but also Heart and Clover, cursing two royals from those places (and possibly having more to do with Clover given Grandma Gordon talking about Megi).

Second, how does Asta tie into this? Cause the two were left together at the church, both named already. Is Asta from some family close to the Spade royals?

Finally, what will this mean for Yuno's goal?
But I think we may meet someone in the Spade that'll end up allying with Asta because they don't like the system in place either and by the end that person could make Spade into a better country while being a powerful ally for Asta.
I suggested this when the second TS chapter came out and I guess the ally in question could be Yuno now and the arc would be, in addition to taking down Megicula, about putting Yuno on the Spade throne. But that depends on if Yuno wants that or if he specifically wants to lead in Clover. I think he may come to feel like it would do more good if he does claim the throne there and leaves the WK seat to Asta once he sees the situation in Spade for himself. Could be interesting.
The potential for Yuno becoming Spade king makes the prospect of a 4 kingdom alliance at the end of the arc/saga much more realistic, with Clover/Heart being official allies already and Diamond potentially joining in eventually given their current weak position.

At any rate, for now I really like this development. Now the main trio all have some cool personal stuff for this Spade/Megicula arc.
him not being able to be taken over by the elf
That was just cause his elf was Licht's unborn son.

OP
OP
Dedication Through Light
Oct 25, 2017
Feel like Yuno is only a prince just cause he's one of the few or maybe only surviving member of that exiled family???

In any case glad we are getting to one of his or asta's origins. Been looking forward to delving into it. Hype.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Very interesting chapter.
Charmy becoming some local terror, dynamaxing and being allied with random animals is funny, as is Rill somehow being in love with Charmy's other form because she kicked his ass. Also, Asta and Rill flying together looks cool.

Regarding the big reveal, damn. Not the most surprising thing that Yuno is a prince (though before all this Spade stuff, I was thinking he'd be House Kira) but the implications are super interesting. Also, Imma go ahead and count the "Meal-Saving Prince" stuff as gag foreshadowing lol, reminds me of Sanji's "Mr. Prince" thing.

First, I'm really curious to learn more about the Dark Triad. I'm getting Doflamingo vibes from them in how they took over and are manipulating a country and it seems to be a relatively recent thing considering Yuno is around 16/17yo right now. Were they Spade natives? Do they come from the neutral territory between the four main kingdoms? Or do they come from whatever is north of Spade? And how does Megicula tie into all this? Cause Megicula has been involved in Spade business but also Heart and Clover, cursing two royals from those places (and possibly having more to do with Clover given Grandma Gordon talking about Megi).

Second, how does Asta tie into this? Cause the two were left together at the church, both named already. Is Asta from some family close to the Spade royals?

Finally, what will this mean for Yuno's goal?

I suggested this when the second TS chapter came out and I guess the ally in question could be Yuno now and the arc would be, in addition to taking down Megicula, about putting Yuno on the Spade throne. But that depends on if Yuno wants that or if he specifically wants to lead in Clover. I think he may come to feel like it would do more good if he does claim the throne there and leaves the WK seat to Asta once he sees the situation in Spade for himself. Could be interesting.
The potential for Yuno becoming Spade king makes the prospect of a 4 kingdom alliance at the end of the arc/saga much more realistic, with Clover/Heart being official allies already and Diamond potentially joining in eventually given their current weak position.

At any rate, for now I really like this development. Now the main trio all have some cool personal stuff for this Spade/Megicula arc.

That was just cause his elf was Licht's unborn son.
oh I don't remember that being mentioned

it's kind of a reach but I saw a Reddit post that pointed out Asta might be related somehow to the leader of the Dark Triad since the marks on his forehead are similar to the marks on Astas headband

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Feel like Yuno is only a prince just cause he's one of the few or maybe only surviving member of that exiled family???
He's prince regardless of their status cause he's a son of the family that used to rule. I guess we don't technically know 100% for sure if he's "Crown Prince" or not but I assume the rest of his family is dead cause the guy got teary-eyed looking at Yuno and being reminded of his parent.
oh I don't remember that being mentioned
It was hinted at in the arc by Raia and Lumiere and many figured it was the case due to Yuno having Tetia's Wind magic but it was confirmed by Licht at the end of Ch.213 when he was about the leave. Yuno says "The one who's in me...Was he your...?" and Licht replies "It felt like I was fighting alongside my son. Thank you, four-leaf youth of the present."

It's neat too because it makes both Asta and Yuno successors of Licht in their own way, one being the reincarnated son, the other being the grimoire inheritor, which is probably why they're the two humans from the present that got a proper farewell with him.

(Also, this is a small fun headcannon thing that my friend got me onboard with but in my head, Licht's son's name is "Zephyr" because the name of Yuno's sword spell in the devil fight is "Spirit of Zephyr" and that's his wind magic in sword form, combining the magics of Licht and Tetia)
it's kind of a reach but I saw a Reddit post that pointed out Asta might be related somehow to the leader of the Dark Triad since the marks on his forehead are similar to the marks on Astas headband
The marks on Asta's headband to me are more of a general demon/devil thing for now because they match the red markings Licht had in his giant demon form.
New headband looks cool too. I like that it makes the reference to Licht's demon form more obvious due to the pattern not being formed by stitches and that the symbol is back on the front, both fitting how more in tune with his demonic/"arcane" abilities he's become.
latest
U2E5pQfm.jpg
Ayk6Nnym.jpg
But yeah it is interesting that the Dark Triad has those as well, even moreso if their marks turn out to be red too.
Charmy out here still one of the strongest underrated mages
I don't know about underrated haha. At least in my case, she was the only non-captain I considered clearly "captain-level" before the timeskip. But yeah now she's gonna be even more of a monster.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
1 day until Charmy reveals herself...
--------
tumblr_pcdvsrYtVA1vnxw0lo1_500.png

Years later, I don't think anything has topped this quote from the King of Lions in the series. Love him and his philosophy. I was so glad with how his Shadow Palace fight were handled last week.