• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn sad I missed the price error. I tried on mobile but there site sucks and I couldn't get anything in. Good luck to all who did.

fake edit: Saw the Frys BF ad, regarding 3DS games are we expecting B2G1F for nintendo games the week after B2G1F for XBOX and PS4? It looks like switch might change the game again.

Last edited:

NegativeCero

Oct 28, 2017
Picked up Destiny 2 and red/blue Joycons from the glitch. Got the confirmation for both after ordering pretty late, so people who got in shouldn't have an issue.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Be careful. The slim on sale on gamestop right now doesn't appear to come with the $50 gift card, at least I see no mention of it anywhere.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for the LG BF promo price to go live. Seems every retailer has it for $100 more right now. Pretty annoying.

ladies

Oct 25, 2017
Wario tweeted Gamestop is selling PS+ subscriptions (digital code) for $40. You're probably not gonna find a better price for one next week.

edit: lol beaten by a minute

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So are we expecting best buy to jump in on this soon? It'd be nice if I could use my gift card to buy my controller tonight.

moomoo14

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just bought a PSVR using trade credit from that summer fiasco. Let's hope Resident Evil 7 is all its cracked up to be.

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
So are we expecting best buy to jump in on this soon? It'd be nice if I could use my gift card to buy my controller tonight.

Best Buy elite early access starts Monday in the early AM (random time but probably midnight CST or so). And then proper Black Friday deals start thxgiving at midnight. They won't jump the gun because one of the big elite member perks is early access.

Farsi

User banned at own request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I caved on the crystal blue. I'ma go to gamestop tomorrow to trade in my old dirty white one. $26 back isn't bad at all.