• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cheska

Oct 27, 2017
From GameStop? When I try ordering a game from GameStop on their sale price, it gives me the option to ship or pickup in-store. Do B&M stores honor the same price as their own online listings? I remember in the past they never did.

Ahh no, I'm sorry, it's for the TRU deal from earlier this evening.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
untitled6uklv.png

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/get-ou...-ray-dvd-2-discs-2017/5774717.p?skuId=5774717

this is $8.99 on best buy's black friday ad but it's $4.99 on the pre black friday sale

ok

TheLionsDen

Oct 27, 2017
QC/NYC
On the topic of the TCL 607, theres a listing on ebay, the tv is being sold for $680 with free shipping, but there is a 20% off code you can use, this would bring the price down to about $544. Sound too good to be true? Anyone else have experience buying a tv off ebay? The seller has great feedback.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TCL-55-120...113696&hash=item25d9488bff:g:o1IAAOSwvflZR9th
Purchased this past Thursday and I received it yesterday morning. My first 4k tv, i'm loving it so far.

One thing I am trying to figure out, will Costco allow me to add their 3 year extended warranty service on my TV since the seller is authorized according to TLC's website but the information on their website is a bit misleading. I will head over their tomorrow to figure it out.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Looks like the Xbox One S bundle price cuts are up. $229 (500GB) and $299 (1TB) at GameStop, Amazon, Walmart, and Best Buy.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean just cause it's not in the ad doesn't mean it's gonna be full price lol

I just meant I wasn't expecting a sale on it because it hadn't been listed anywhere, even as a part of Sony's week long thing going now. I was hoping maybe it got put up on PSN's sale but with as bad as that has been I sort of stopped counting on that.

Even better that GCU is working on these.

Hmmmm, kinda tempted to get GCU now.... :O

You should it's by far the best value in gaming if you buy console games. Ironically this is usually the worst time to have it as they don't count for black friday deals, but I guess that only means the actual friday set because they're working on the games that are on sale right now.

But yeah you only have to buy around 3 full priced games (in the 2 years the membership lasts) to make the money you spent on GCU back in savings.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A few 4K movies on sale at Best Buy: Ghostbusters 1+ 2, The Mummy (Brendan Frasier), Lucy, King Kong are $10 each

For regular Blus someone mentioned get out for $5 and Krampus is $6

erekiddo

Electric
Oct 25, 2017
Picked up Fire Emblem Echoes at TRU for my final glitch pickup with no issues. The place seemed... chaotic, and not just cause of Christmas. Another woman at the pickup counter was stating how "she got no order confirmation" for the item she wanted to pick up.

Mmmmmhmmmmm.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Boo only got 1/3 of my tru orders for Fire Emblem Warriors. Other 2 got cancelled.

Camp1nCarl

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I really shouldn't have been checking Wario64's twitter, totally messed up my Black Friday budget/plan. Ended up getting a Switch Pro Controller, Neon Joy Con set, Joy Con Grip, Fire Emblem Warriors and Arms for about $153 from the TRU glitch (and luckily did in store pickup). I wasn't planning on getting any of those for BF though lol. I guess that cements me not picking up a PSVR this season though.

The Best Buy I went to tonight was absolutely packed with stock for BF. They probably had almost a hundred Switches, PS4s, and Xbox One S out (hell even like 20 Xbox One Xs). Also, I noticed there is a new Pro model number. Any updates compared to the old one?

breakfuss

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Gonna just take the plunge on the VR. I have GameStop credit to put towards it but I'm hesitant due to their draconian return policy. If this thing gives me motion sickness I don't want to be stuck. Don't have any credit at Best Buy or Target but at least they're more lenient. Hmmm.

Toadette

Oct 29, 2017
Guys I need help. I can't find the post but since my hard drive just messed up I need to replace. Any good Black Friday deals for hard drives?

Mr_Kuschels

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking about picking up a Kindle Paperwhite for my wife. She said she doesn't want to read on a reader because she prefers the feel of the paper (Guess that's one of the main reasons, people don't want to switch), yet she hasn't tried reading on one before. Since our baby is sleeping in her crib in our bedroom, my wife hasn't been able to read a book after laying down without risking to wake up the little one. Since the Paperwhite comes with adjustable built in light, she could finally get back into reading before sleeping. Has anyone here been in a similar situation, where you initially didn't want to switch over to a reader and ended up preferring it?