• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Shit tier is relative to what you already have. If I'm upgrading from a 12 year old 720p set with one hdmi port then a shit tier 2018 model is leaps and bounds better than what I have.
Nah, they're still shit tier TVs regardless. They're shit tier compared to what else is on the market and what you can do with your money. When you can get something as good as a TCL for $600, there's not much of an excuse. The stuff that they put on sale are designed to be garbage TV deals made for Black Friday.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That Costco sale for the LG C8 65" is very disappointing. Looks like I'm going elsewhere. Bummer.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Usually all the same price. Unless you know someone in the interior design business or architects. They get great discounts from HM (upto 50% I believe).

I do see Aerons a lot at property disposition stores and on craigslist/ebay for great prices. Embody/Cosm etc are harder to find so the 15% discount is attractive.

Man if I got 50% off at HM, I'd buy their entire catalog lol.

I'm gonna go to the HM store in the city sometime this week and try out the other chairs. My heart is set on the Aeron but I want try the others so I can be 100% sure. It's going to be for home use and I work wearing shorts and boxers and stuff all the time so it's really about which one wont dig into my thighs or whatever.

Oct 28, 2017
I tossed my phone gently onto my bed and it landed on top of my iPad Pro, shattering the glass near the button. It still works for now but I'm paranoid about getting little splinters.

I guess I'll be getting a new tablet this Christmas.

Celcius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see this thread again... I've been looking forward to this time of year for a long time :)
Let the deals begin!

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
1/5 off an i5 Surface Pro ($200 off) seems good, but I'd just need to know what the other specs are before considering it.

Not like I have the money for it either way, lol.

MrWhiskers

Oct 27, 2017
Just going to put this out there, i have a friend that works in Best Buy, he gets lots of the Vizio PQ series tv returned a lot. Things like hdmi ports going crazy and panel issues. I have also browsed online and have found lots of other software issues with this tv, i was heavily debating getting this one or the 65 Sony x900f. Need to keep a look out for deals on that Sony set

Same! Although I'm looking for the 75". It's the one and only thing I want this year

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm also in the "I want a 4k TV" camp. That TCL that was talked about a ways up looks good and is in my price range, but I'm waiting to see what sorts of other deals roll in.

I'd also love a BF deal on a Switch, but fat chance of that lol.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhat random but do car dealerships do Black Friday deals? I'm in the market for a used car.

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
Looking for Blu Rays and some video games. Maybe Spiderman for cheaper but I have a feeling if im not ontop of that right away then I better kiss my chances goodbye of getting it.

Branaghs

Oct 27, 2017
Vizio 5.1.2 Sound system w/ Dolby Atmos - $299 (Review)

Does anyone have this? Can anyone explain to me if it works well with an xbox one X? Thanks!

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
Want:

4K blu rays (Solo, Antman, etc)
External HDD for my PS4
electric toothbrushes
Yakuza 0, Kiwami 2, and 6
Shenmue Collection
Detroit Become Human