• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
That's why they can't be in the Flarrowverse. They'd get shit done by the mid-season lol.

More than likely...exposure to the atmosphere of the Arrowverse Earth's would probably make sure Anissa and Jefferson would be "appropriately in line" with how the heroes of those worlds job and take L's.

Thankfully, it would only affect them as long as they stay in those worlds.

lojo

Oct 27, 2017
If next week is the mid season finale, I wonder how much the rest of season 2 has been shot. Akil denied the allegations, so I'm wondering how much he is going be involved in the short term.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
More than likely...exposure to the atmosphere of the Arrowverse Earth's would probably make sure Anissa and Jefferson would be "appropriately in line" with how the heroes of those worlds job and take L's.

Thankfully, it would only affect them as long as they stay in those worlds.

If they do merge and/or meet I hope Anissa or Jefferson say, "why do I feel dumber on this Earth?"

Lol.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh fuck Tobias is finally figuring it out

And did anyone end up checking on Khalil's aunt?

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Damn, Tobias getting closer to learning Black Lightning's identity . What was his grand plan again, to sell Metas from the info in the brief case or something

Lynn in a real bad place right now, first the pod kids and now Jennifer

Khalil involved in 2 solid action scenes tonight . It seemed like either Thunder/Lightning should have been able to handle Cutter, while the other one went after Jennifer. She's nice with the knives, but might need to work on the disguises.

*Shows up to door with cleavage glistening talking about she's a detective*

Khalil's Aunt: You ain't no damn detective in that Halloween costume.

I thought Gambi was going to hook Anissa up with a cooler ride than they showed

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
Just catching up.

Things I learned:

1) Don't fuck with Jennifer

2) Don't fuck with Jennifer's weave

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
First time I thought we had a bad episode. Jennifer can't carry this show.
Though I was okay with the episode, I personally couldn't care less about the Jennifer/Khalil plotline. Yeah, he's trying to be a better person and is most likely going to get killed by Tobias by the end of the season for it, but no one else is going to gloss over him killing your dad just because you did Jen.

Last edited:

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I'm pretty sure Tobias would rule Arrow/Flash's, and Supergirl's Earth, he'd pretty much be the smartest man on both world.

lojo

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if Tobias bringing up his no mama's rule is pointing to Lynn not surviving the season.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
It's the mid season finale, Khalil probably won't make it through the episode anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.