• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
Straight edge finally making it's 2010's resurgence.

Teen_Idles_Minor_Disturbance_Album_Cover.jpg

Wakanda Straight Edge

The challenge continues...

99Luffy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We're the most diverse city in the universe its no wonder people people started doing the wakanda greeting here.

Geeze are all people from toronto like this. You need to not try so hard to be cool like Montreal.

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Can someone explain what this man is trying to say?
In Black Panther, there's a scene where M'Baku, the leader of the Jabari tribe that worships Hanuman, the Gorilla God (contrasted with Bast, the Panther God), along with other Jabari people, grunts loudly to drown out what Martin Freeman is saying to intimidate and shut him up.. Basically, the message is "Be quiet and don't test my patience."

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
Everyone hating it secretly jealous they don't got cool friends to do cool handshakes with. Stay losing brehs. We out here doing the fusion dance while y'all play your vidyas.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Who cares? Let them have this

Like nerds going around saying May the Force be with you to others... but you know...actually culturally empowering and significant

drog

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Everyone hating it secretly jealous they don't got cool friends to do cool handshakes with. Stay losing brehs. We out here doing the fusion dance while y'all play your vidyas.

Doing Dragon Ball dances with your friends in public is considered cool now too? Man I guess I grew up in the wrong decade :/

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Any other reports elsewhere? Or is it contained in Toronto? God, I hope this doesn't make its way to the states. The cringe. My God.

daboynem

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Doing Dragon Ball dances with your friends in public is considered cool now too? Man I guess I grew up in the wrong decade :/
It's kind of cool but what's actually getting traction is recreating scenes from the show. Last week when playing ball I set a hard screen and my friend reacted by jumping onto my chest like a saibamen. What a madman haha

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
I'm glad they are having fun and enjoying the energy generated by the movie.

If haters get offended by the harmless greeting, then they are just snowflakes

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area

Shabutaro

Oct 27, 2017
SMH black people cant even do a handshake from a movie without people assuming it's a black thing.
The intention of this thread isn't cute.
I'm sure people of every race are doing it, don't try to make it a whole thing cause you saw a couple of black people doing it.

Dai101

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
lmao at people are being so snarky about this. The film hasn't even been out for a week (and some regions don't even have it yet).

let people enjoy the moment.