• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Very interested in this movie. Its kinda weird that we already know her ending arc. Curious how it adds to the entire MCU.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know they couldn't adapt this one 1:1...

But if that's Taskmaster boy is it off the rails. No skull mask at all?

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
lol Widow by herself ain't gonna stand a chance against Taskmaster

D9sNsdLUIAII5cJ.jpg

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
That doesn't even look like a skull mask, though. It's just a helmet. I mean, it's head shaped, sure. But basically all helmets are.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Jeebus. I didn't really care about a Black Widow movie before, but if they include Taskmaster? Day one. You got me, Marvel.

Hopefully this takes place somewhere in the timeline where he has Cap's shield skills. I also hope he uses physical weapons in this one, survives, and goes on to hard light in a later movie.

Don't pull a Crossbones here and go out like a weiner, Taskmaster!

Noog

â–˛ Legend â–˛
May 1, 2018
Very interested in this movie. Its kinda weird that we already know her ending arc. Curious how it adds to the entire MCU.
My delusional dream is that it ends with Nat waking up on Vormir after Cap returns the stone, which I know contradicts what the writers and directors have told us, but as I said, delusion.

My actual prediction is we meet other people she trained with and we're introduced to the new Black Widow sequel character.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I could actually see this making sense thematically, too.

Maybe have Black Widow investigating some assassins or whatever, and she stumbles across a Taskmaster Academy where they were trained, and that causes her to have flashbacks about being trained in The Red Room or whatever.

Oct 28, 2017
The lack of skull helmet is because they're probably aiming for a moving face, and they'll just CG it in onto him in the end.

TheZjman

Banned
Nov 22, 2018
I could've sworn that i read somewhere else it was taskmaster confirmed. Maybe i didn't, but i feel like Feige said it.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Hopefully it's just one of his trainees or something. I could buy that being a cheaper henchman version of his costume's theming.

It's all about branding.