• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
50fw3rdnagg21.jpg

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
I guess what y'all are saying is true. Again, with general morale it's just sort of upsetting to see whenever the game gets brought up that it has to do with some weird issue it has, hence my response.

I do get that what I said was an overstatement, but it wasn't intended to be drive-by posting. Sorry about that.

Do you honestly believe a small group of internal testers under the devs comprised of a team of roughly 25 to 40 people are more likely to find a bug compared to thousands of people people playing the a year after the fact?

OP
OP
Cactuar

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
lol it seems like you can't read anymore. Look at post #9.

Yeah that just says they acknowledged the existence of the bug. As of this post, you are free to freeze your opponents as you see fit and Blanka remains "God-tier."

So to the other poster's point ranked could become that, but people online have actually been pretty cool it has yet to be used on me, though I didn't run into any Blanka's last night so I hesitate when I say that.

Shadoken

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that just says they acknowledged the existence of the bug. As of this post, you are free to freeze your opponents as you see fit and Blanka remains "God-tier."

So to the other poster's point ranked could become that, but people online have actually been pretty cool it has yet to be used on me, though I didn't run into any Blanka's last night so I hesitate when I say that.

Prolly coz they will most likely get blacklisted by everyone.